• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U New Local Just Starting Up! - Oconomowoc, WI, Nov 4

Froxie

Smash Rookie
NNID
skystic
Hey Wisconsinites! My brother and I have been looking into starting a sm4sh tournament for some time now in between the Madison and Milwaukee area. We have found a great venue in Kowabunga Comics and Games. This will be the first tournament of a hopeful bi-monthly local. All the details can be found below. I hope to see you there!

Date and Time: Wednesday November 4th @5pm

102 N. Main Street, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 - Kowabunga Comics and Games

Games played:
Smash for Wii U

Schedule:
4pm - Registration and Friendlies begin
5pm - Bracket begins
8pm - Venue closes

Entry Fee:
$5 tournament entry fee. No venue fee.

Rules:
2 stock, 6 minutes, Best 2 out of 3. No customs. No equipment. Double elimination. Mii fighters allowed with any moveset. We will have sheets explaining the starter stages and counter picks so that there is no confusion.

Notes: Remember to bring your own controller. We will allow any type of controller, though wired is preferred. If you do not have a controller but still wish to attend, you can use the gamepad. We hope to start a stream of the event in the near future so long as there is a good enough turnout.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Top Bottom