• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Link Bomb Trick

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so iwas fooling around in training with Link. I noticed that,with bomb in hand Link can actually do a possibly useful trick.

Steps:
1. Pluck out a bomb with your Hero.
2. Dash away from your foe or target.
3. Next, quickly tap your conrtol stick in the opposite direction.(Note: Not as quick as you would for a dash-dance, simply let Link dash for a bit.)
4. Press your jump button and then Z button AS SOON as you do step 3.

This will allow Link to throw his bomb with out going through the skidding animation. It's helpful because Link can perform this by running larger distances rather than dash-dancing it.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
post of vid of this. I think I know what ur trying to do, instead of taping the stick in opposite direction try doing this : run away from your foe and make a up half moon and quickly press A. you shoould be able to throw the bomb to the oppsite direction without lag. it work with any item.

Halfmoon means 180 degrees for ST players.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
post of vid of this. I think I know what ur trying to do, instead of taping the stick in opposite direction try doing this : run away from your foe and make a up half moon and quickly press A. you shoould be able to throw the bomb to the oppsite direction without lag. it work with any item.

Halfmoon means 180 degrees for ST players.
Yeah, thats exactly what it was, just different button input, i tried it with Falco and Smartbombs.

D

Deleted member

uh...theres an easier way of doing this

run > up+ cstick left/right

jump cancelling bombs has been known for a while (at least by me it has lol)

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
yeah you're not getting off skat free, you're such a ***got I can't even believe such a loser like you would even make such a lame thread

seriously though this is common knowledge why are you telling me its new? it doesn't even work

just get the **** off smashboards you insignificant simp

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Dude i made a little mistake and your gonna kill me for it? Wow, nice. That makes you look so cool.
And you seem to have absolutely no respect. Like seriously, i just thought that it was something new, no need to flame me for such little ****. ****.

D

Deleted member

Dude i made a little mistake and your gonna kill me for it? Wow, nice. That makes you look so cool.
And you seem to have absolutely no respect. Like seriously, i just thought that it was something new, no need to flame me for such little ****. ****.
dont take it personally, nothing he says is serious (no matter how hard he tries to disguise it, <3 aura lol)

this is what he does, learn it now or gtfo the link boards lol :D

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Well whatever, guess some can close the thread now, since people rather talk crap to the thread starter than actually say something helpful in a none offensive way.

Top Bottom