• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New laser lock combo?

neji32

Smash Lord
I am new to falco and these threads, I've never seen anyone pull off this combo and even my friend(mains falco) was surprised by it. But forgive me if everyone new of this already.

Chaingrab to about 40-50%(50 works better) then f smash them.(the CG's have to be seperated cause the stage isnt long enough) On most characters, the Fsmash will knock them on the ground, shot your lasers and it a laser lock. It gets them around 90% on most. It doesnt work on chacters like jiggs either.

D1

Banned via Administration
Sry...not guaranteed all the time due to DI and opponent being able to airdodge and land on feet...

...lock thread V_v.

neji32

Smash Lord
Your wrong actualy, not all characters can DI from it. If you do it at the right %. People like Kirby jiggs samus peach and pika it wont work cause there floaty attributes. on others, Gannon link falco wolf fox etc it works.
Its not fancy I know, falcos not even a 2ndary of mine. Hes a for fun, I do what I can

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
....failure.,......jus j/k!
yea this does work on the right chars unless u tech the f-smash, stop hatin

Top Bottom