• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New LAN adapter, 118-0516 error (the Netherlands)

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
Hey guys,

So I've been waiting on this adapter for a bazillion years(actually 34days) because it was lost in shipping...
I've been playing on my WiFi and have no problems(wel every 6 or 7 games I may get some error but I can always join a new game WITH people inside.)

So today I got it in the mail and "installed" it...Plugged it in made connection with the wiiU. Now almost EVERY game I try to join, may it be free for all, 1on1 for fun or for glory, I keep getting this DARN "Error Code: 118-0516" error

I've played like 2-3 matches in an hour (1vs1) and have not played a SINGLE game in 2v2 or free for all....EVERYTIME I get this message.

I am a NOOB in internet connections so I'm baffled by the amount of different information there is about this and not a single page where some kind of instructions are located on the nintendo website. This is why I thought "might aswell ask here" because it seems nintendo ****s on our face whenever you encounter an error or trouble. They just do not give a flying ****!

My router gives me the following information:

System Information
This page summarizes important information on your MediaAccess Gateway. You may need this information when you contact your helpdesk.

Product Name: TG789bvn

Serial Number: CP1525RA1EY

Software Release: 10.5.2.S

Software Variant: BS

Boot Loader Version: 2.0.18

Product Code: 37144340

Board Name: VDNT-4

DSL Connection

Total Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 5.223 / 51.998

Internet
Link Status: IPv4 connected

IPv6 disconnected

Type: PPPoE

Uptime: 16 days, 20:35:54

Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [GB/GB]: 41,93 / 179,03

Does ANYONE know what I could do to make this less problematic?

Attachments

Top Bottom