• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~ NEW K.Rool Support Thread ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
King K. Rool New Support Thread

About Support Thread​
Ok so i decided to create this new thread because the last one wasen't getting updated so have fun.

History​
By Xianfeng​
King K.Rool made his glorius debut in Donkey Kong Country the SNES smash hit where he stole DK's banana hoards opposed to stealing his girlfriend like many villains of the time. After being defeated by Donkey and his simian pal Diddy he kidnapped Donkey again demanding the banana hoard, assuming the kongs would fail without Donkey however Diddy Kong and his girlfriend Dixie Kong defeated him and his Kaptain Persona. After two previous defeats K.Rool tried something different kidnapping the original DKC duo and brainwashing them into becoming KAOS, a villain! This was under his K.Roolestein persona, who was then defeated by Dixie and her cousin Kiddy.
He also appeared in the Donkey Kong Land games on the Gameboy, the first Donkey Kong Land was a seperate game and completely different from Donkey Kong Country and K.Rool was defeated atop Big Ape City. The other two Donkey Kong Lands appeared very similar to their country equivilants and thus he kept his role and personas from those games.
Many years later K.Rool rebuilt his island Crocodile island as a mecha-island and enlisting the help of Snide a weasel who would soon betray him he attempted to destroy DK Island but stole DK's bananas and some of his friends to distract him, here he was defeated again appearing in a fourth persona "King KRUSHA K.Rool" The boxer as well as his regular default King persona.
After Nintendo sold Rare K.Rool's character went on a hiatus with the lackluster often hated by DKC fans "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat" where he was replaced with a much more unpopular and unoriginal character "Ghastly King" he then returned in the bongo blasting "Donkey Konga".
His real return was on the Gameboy Advance's "DK: King of Swing" where he was again the main antagonist to DK and his pals, he resumed this role in the much more popular sequal "Donkey Kong Jungle Climber" He made his first playable debuts in multiplayer of both those games. He again found himself playable as a secret character in Paon's "Donkey Kong Barrel Blast" on the Wii.
K.Rool also appeared in Donkey Kong Country the television series, which didn't last very long. He wore a very very short cape and seemed to be more incompitant as most TV show villains are. Like most of the cast he underwent a drastic makeover and had a tendency to break into song a lot.

Appearances
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Koong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Donkey Kong Land III
Donkey Kong 64
DK King of Swing
DK Jung Climber
Dokey Kong Barrel Blast
Donkey Konga
Donkey Kong Country (TV Show)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Trophy)​
Recolors​
By Commander Blitzerkrieg​
~Nintendo's K.Rool~

~Rare's K.Rool~

~Other Costumes~

Kirby Costume

Sprites:
King K.Rool (Modern): http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/Misc/DonkeyKong/KingKRoolKOS.png
King K.Rool (Old School): http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/Misc/DonkeyKong/KingKRool.gif
Kaptain K.Rool: http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/Misc/DonkeyKong/CaptainKRool.gif
Baron K.Roolenstein: http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/dk/dkc3/krool.png
~Support Sigs~​

Kremling Power​
Andy4Brawl_911 - Kommander Kremling of Creating
Xianfeng - Kommander Kremling of Information
Vesperview - Kommander Kremling of Art
KF11 - Kaptain Kremling of Administration
Zero Suit Falcon
Insurance Salesman
Glowsquid
Luigi Player
Nobletoast
Biggie Smalls
KingK.Rool
ChronoSquare
Commander Blitzkrieg
Numa Dude
Sasha
RegalBuster
Diddykong08
Foz
Thedude3445
Super-7
gannondorf4ever
Machspeed
Machete
DekuBoy
Smash Ninja
Cowlord​

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Dude yoiu fail hard. It wasn't being updated because it didn't need to. AND you stole the recolors and kirby hat (which I made) as well as the whole Kremling Power organization. And you are trying to revive an already-alive thread. Go post in the old one instead of spamming and stealing.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Dude yoiu fail hard. It wasn't being updated because it didn't need to. AND you stole the recolors and kirby hat (which I made) as well as the whole Kremling Power organization. And you are trying to revive an already-alive thread. Go post in the old one instead of spamming and stealing.
ok im not stealing cuz i credited you for the rocolors and im just posting a new thread cuz andy dosent update the members, the movesets and the arts so calm down

KF11

Smash Apprentice
but ...ok if you rly dont want a new updated thread just close this one

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
ok im not stealing cuz i credited you for the rocolors and im just posting a new thread cuz andy dosent update the members, the movesets and the arts so calm down
you plagerized a whole thread without permission. You're gonna get closed and hopefully banned.

King Dedede laughs at your failure.

D

Deleted member

This isn't bad but... I don't see anything wrong with the old one. I am sure Andy is somewhere or he just hasn't had anytime to update the thing.

K. Rool for Brawl!

KF11

Smash Apprentice
you plagerized a whole thread without permission. You're gonna get closed and hopefully banned.

King Dedede laughs at your failure.
calm down why should i write a whole new thread was a good one its just that it wasent getting updated thats why i made the new one

KF11

Smash Apprentice
If you're redoing a thread you add your own input and information, don't copy paste the whole thing.
i know im gonna post my moveset and others ideas but i can also but the things that were in the other thread rly what i wanted to do is have a thread that will be updated often

KF11

Smash Apprentice
so..... should i continu or should a moderator close this thread ????

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Wow KF11, way to allow yourself to get bullied.

While I do think this thread is not really needed, it is true andy seems to have abandoned his old thread. oh well.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Wow KF11, way to allow yourself to get bullied.

While I do think this thread is not really needed, it is true andy seems to have abandoned his old thread. oh well.
well im not gonna make a new thread to have some people post in the new thread and other post in the old thread.... i dont want to divide the K.rool community

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
the old one was better. ask us or PM a mod if you are going to remake a thread. you stole the last one and made it less organised. this thread will get closed.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
the old one was better. ask us or PM a mod if you are going to remake a thread. you stole the last one and made it less organised. this thread will get closed.
its less organize cuz i was not finish but its ok we can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom