• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Smashers, or the lack there-of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me or is there never any tournies/events ANYWHERE in newjersey? Let alone any decent smashers. Altho, that could be the problem. Anyway, if there are any nj tournies i havent heard about, plz tell me.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Next time, please check the Atlantic North forum in Regional Zones if you're going to ask for players from New Jersey, instead of making several topics in Tournament Discussion asking for the same thing.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hey I'm a debator in the Poke Center, I main Marth and I just started a little while ago, but I'm really good. I'd really like some practice I think I'm really good at this game I own level 9s with my Marth forward B B Down B combo. I'm also good with Mewtwo I like to disable them and then disable them again it sends them really far off the stage where I can edge guard them. Instant message me on AIM it's OOVideoGameGodOO I'd like to pwn you sometime. Perhaps a money match even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom