• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~New Item Idea: Boo~TOO MANY GOOD IDEAS

REØ

Smash Lord
i got another idea for Boo, what if Boo could make you transparent so you can't pick up or use items, and also you can't use smash attack? it would last for a short time like the duration of a star.

REØ

Smash Lord
Also another effect could be boo reduces the speed of you character slightly, and some of your moves have a tiny bit more lag

REØ

Smash Lord
ahhhhhh there too many ideas for boo(what do you mean what am i doing up? i always stay up mad late until at least like 7 or 6 in the morning, i should be asking you that question)

Eaode

Smash Champion
Well, maybe you shouldn't be up so late, that's why the ideas are so overwhelming, And staying up 'till 6 or 7 is not a good idea with school in like 2 days. :laugh:

REØ

Smash Lord
um school starts in 4 days..... and i can stay up as long as i want lol, stop spamming the forums though seriously

Top Bottom