• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Item Bowser's Shell ..........

unest_guy

Smash Apprentice
I Dont Know If This Thread posted Before Butt I Really think That This Item Should be
In The Game And It Causes About %50 Damage .

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
To powerful and your description of what it does or how you use it is lacking.

Vali

Smash Ace
it would be cool if you could jump on characters heads and do damage. and when you jump on bowsers head, his shell comes off.
Wow. Just wow. I didn't think anyone would be able to top the awfulness of the OP's suggestion but you went out and did it. Why not just be able to pick up and throw any character playing Bowser as an item? And then Bowser wouldn't be able to recover, so you could just repeatedly throw anyone playing as Bowser off of the stage.

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
Uhhhhh Bowser's shell should just insta-stun whoever is in first place, a-la Mario Kart.

Fastinyoh

Smash Apprentice
it would be cool if you could jump on characters heads and do damage. and when you jump on bowsers head, his shell comes off.
and if you do forward forward back up down up back it gives you an M4 and it switches to first person view and you can get headshots and kill everyone.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, thats not what it does in Mario Kart at all. Although a weapon that specifically targets the leading player in SSBB would be intresting. To keep with the Mario Kart analagy how about the blue spiked winged shell. You would throw it and it would instantly fly upwards off the screen and then down onto first place. It would be as strong as the warp star with the disadvantage of not being able to hit a player who is beneath a platform.

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
well bowser's a sneaky *******, and a la doesn't mean "exactly the same as". I know bowser's shell was the really big one in mario kart, and i describe the blue shell. Oh. My. God. Sue me. It seems like a Bowser thing to do, OK?

Top Bottom