• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New & Improved Falco Video Archive (Updated 12/27/07)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
cinder i watched your falcons video. you seem to have things down and all i have left to say is i hope GT doesnt main DK. not to be mean but it wouldnt kill him to lc. DK has some good adv against fast fallers such as his uair which he was using but if he could have lc'd them and practiced more it would have looked better. but, back on track. you have the basics of falco, you just need some more training. to me it seemed like you could have been more aggressive but just decided to be laid back. i dont know about you but, when me and my friends play, we go all out, balls to the wall type playing.

Cinder

Smash Master
Actually, GT does main DK, he just lives far away from actual smashers, so he's been out of practice...and, yeah, I could've been more aggressive...and I usually am...I'm gonna get some matches up sooner or later of my Falco now that I've improved ever so slightly...

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
cool, im kinda interested to see how you've improved from one vid to the next. advice oyu can give to GT is just practice on comps. i live 30mins out from my friends but i still enjoy cleaning up my game on comps. granted they dont DI and fall into traps easily, but its there for practice. and i dont know about you but i think its fun to kill a IC who doesnt chain grab or a Fox that doesnt shine xD

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll remind him to get a copy of the game...I can't remeber what happened, but he lost his somehow...

I know, practicing against the CPU is a real guilty pleasure:laugh:...I've been doing most of my practice against the CPU...I live a good ways away from my crewmates, so it's my best option...

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
haha, i lost my copy awhile back to, so i bought a new one. turns out my friend threw it away cause the classic mode wouldnt work. vs had nothing wrong with it...i was ready to kill him but i got a new copy that works everything fine for $7. but indeed, cpus need to be owned just as often as we get the chance to fight others xD

Adi

Smash Lord
The Bombsoldier matches I just got from the old video archive, I'll change those up. Thanks for telling me.

Top Bottom