• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ike videos...

MattTheGameFreak

Smash Apprentice
I'm surpised that these videos have not been posted on the Ike board yet. Therefore, I'll prove the link to these new videos of Ike. Supposively, these videos were not taken long ago, quite literally.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=queensaki

You should notice that Ike is much better than everyone has given him credit for. Maybe it because he has been altered since we last played him at E for 4 or something of the sort but he most definitely isn't a pushover.

P.S. = Dedede's spam attack looks annoying.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Actually, I posted them in the Official Ike Video Thread this morning. :laugh:

But thanks for trying to make sure the info was out there. :)

Torchik

Smash Ace
Gaaaaaaaah, why can't people read?! We don't need a million of these new threads when there are already ones made for it. Could have posted them in the Official Ike Video Thread, like Alpha there, but it's okay.

Sorry, for going off on you...there are just so many of the clone threads it's annoying...

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
It's nice to have the thread specifically for it, but I'm not sure if it's gonna get locked since those vids are all over the place now

DDD chainthrow= cheapness x100

Top Bottom