• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ike BnB

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
Down throw -> up special true combos on Ike for a 25% combo. This works from 0. The percentages it works afterwards is heavily dependent on character weight however.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Problem is I'm pretty sure opponents can DI out of this combo for the most part. DThrow -> FAir is usually more reliable, anyway. But it's a decent mixup for those who don't know.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Up Throw F-Air is 19-20 percent based on staling, works till 60+ and is guaranteed.

I'll stick to that, thanks.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Throw -> Aether combos have been a thing from the start, but they're only guaranteed on a handful of characters, mostly the bigger, heavier ones. And I find Uthrow -> Aether is more reliable than Dthrow - I don't think I've ever landed Dthrow -> Aether on Captain Falcon but Uthrow works. Ike himself seems to be too big to avoid it entirely but is able to have some success SDIing out of it, while it just plain doesn't work on floaties and Shulk.

Top Bottom