• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Iceclimbers Glitch

Princess Priority

Smash Rookie
I think i discovered this because i didn't see it anywhere else.

Level: FD, it can be used at other similar levels like battlefield.

What to do:
1.Get nana on the edge by herself and popo standing on the level right next to edge. What i do is up b and have her land on edge and popo land on ground.
2.When i hit the ground i let go of direction so nana doesn't get back up.
3. Push the direction of the edge so nana falls off edge and popo walks off the level.
4.immediatley hold back to grab the edge with popo.
5. let go of all controls and spam b. what should happen is popo gets up and shoots ice blocks while nana gets pulled under the edge and shoots iceblocks and doesn't fall, she just floats. tilt direction quickly opposite of level so nana turns around while u are recovering
6.you can b or down b. if u want to stop, run off quick and up b to save nana so she doesn't fall to her death.

I guess this can be used for some crazy edgegaurding when u have nana facing away from level but it would probably take too long to do against someone tht knows whats going on. play around with it. i got both of them to face away from the level and down b. the whole process takes about 4 seconds.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol sounds awesome even if it couldn't be used in a real match. You should get a vid up.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
This also works with uair and nair. You can even start it with nairs if you spam A instead of B. Might be usefull to edgeguard people coming from below if we find a way to do it fast enough.

If you upB to the edge (Tether version) you can press forward to get Popo onto the stage while Nana still lags and from there do the glitch.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Probably not, unfortunately. This glitch uses the floating mechanic of Nana along with the vertical boost from Ice Shot to keep Nana floating perpetually (if I'm understanding it correctly). Blizzard has no upward boost, meaning Nana would simply float for a second and then fall to her doom.

Princess Priority

Smash Rookie
you can do: B, down B, nair, and uair. thts all tht i've got so far. i'm trying to figure out how to have them both facing away from level doing down B. i got it once before. i'm pretty sure u just tilt away from level at a certain point.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I've actually done something like this but thought it was just a fluke. I did it by running toward the edge and using down B. Nana fell down, floated using down B away from the stage and I was able to do a nair before she popped back up with Popo. Never got it again so I really couldn't tell you exactly how I did it.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double post but I just went back and retested to figure out what I did. When the ice climbers are desynced and nana is in front of popo, run toward a ledge and use down B so that Nana falls down and uses it but Popo stays on the ledge. When Nana pops up beneath the ledge, start mashing A to get an infinite nair. When you stop (atleast on FD where I was doing this) nana quickly grabs the ledge. A sort of faster way of doing it? I don't know tons about desyncing so I don't know how hard this would be to do in a timely manner. I did it by accident the first time because I rolled toward the edge and nana rolled the wrong way.

Top Bottom