• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Here

AKpenZaPanda

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0776-7616-6783
Hello guys. I'm new here as the thread would suggest. I hope to have some discussion with others. I've been watching the smash scene for a while but never really joined the community so I figured why not now! I have been to tournaments before but only twice and only got past my first match the second time. But I want to improve!! I like anime and JRPGs and visual novels like Persona and Danganronpa quite a bit but like most games for one reason or another. I'm still not 100% on my main but I think it's Hero. With medium weight and management of MP and random spells for down b I just have a lot of fun playing him. Anyways that's it.

SmokeRings

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-8544-7255-5411
Hey! Im a ken Main for ultimate heres my Switch code

SW-8544-7255-5411

If ya ever wanna play (ken main)

D

Deleted member

Hello guys. I'm new here as the thread would suggest. I hope to have some discussion with others. I've been watching the smash scene for a while but never really joined the community so I figured why not now! I have been to tournaments before but only twice and only got past my first match the second time. But I want to improve!! I like anime and JRPGs and visual novels like Persona and Danganronpa quite a bit but like most games for one reason or another. I'm still not 100% on my main but I think it's Hero. With medium weight and management of MP and random spells for down b I just have a lot of fun playing him. Anyways that's it.
Hello and welcome! Hope you have a fun time here :p

Top Bottom