• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New here.

Yuritails

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, just joined SmashBoards today and just want to say I'm happy to be a part of this community.

D

Deleted member 269706

Hey welcome to Smash Boards! I see your 3DS main is Rosi, same here :p We'll have to battle it out sometime! Haha, well I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need anything, feel free to ask me or anyone else for assistance. Rawk on.

Yuritails

Smash Cadet
Hey welcome to Smash Boards! I see your 3DS main is Rosi, same here :p We'll have to battle it out sometime! Haha, well I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need anything, feel free to ask me or anyone else for assistance. Rawk on.
Haha, thanks. I've been practicing Rosalina so she's a main in progress.

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
Oh, and I forgot to ask, how did you make your signature with Robin, Sheik, and shulk's

Thanks, though I kinda failed :p, I tried finding the pictures of the character portraits, but found nothing.
Type in Warchamp roster smash and you will be able to make your own roster

~Piccolo~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1091-9681-6250
Hey Dude, I just joined too. Looking to play with as many peeps as possible. May I add your friend code? :)

Top Bottom