• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New here

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
Hey, I just got a Smashboards account so I figured I'd introduce myself to you all.
I wanted to get into the Smash community after I got second in a Brawl tournament at SwarmCon and a PM tournament at HoshiCon. It was fun meeting the people so I figured I'd meet more people.

I mainly play Brawl and Project M and I main Bowser in both games. When Smash 4 comes out I intend to main him there as well and make that my main game of choice, since I don't own Brawl (and PM by extension) anymore and I want to own a Smash game again. I didn't own Melee while I was competitive so I never had the time to dedicate practice to it, so I'm a below-average Mario in Melee usually.

Anyways, a few facts about myself.

I'm an artist. I study comics and storyboarding. I'm currently doing a webcomic that updates once a week.

I also enjoy Pokemon Battles and I like the Transformers franchise. I'm looking forward to joining the Smash community!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice choice in character, I love the Koopa King. He's really shaping up to be a very solid character in Smash 4, so I'm definitely excited about that :)

Hm, your webcomic sounds interesting. Wouldn't mind looking into that for myself since I enjoy comics. Manga as well.

Hope you enjoy yourself around here!

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
Nice choice in character, I love the Koopa King. He's really shaping up to be a very solid character in Smash 4, so I'm definitely excited about that :)

Hm, your webcomic sounds interesting. Wouldn't mind looking into that for myself since I enjoy comics. Manga as well.

Hope you enjoy yourself around here!

Yeah, I like the emphasis on acrobatic wrestling moves. Plus the fact that he runs instead of... belly grinds or whatever. I can't link my webcomic because I don't have 10 posts yet, so just look up "Zeylon Defenders", it'll be the first thing you see. A site update makes the archive tough to browse, so I'm working on fixing that at the moment.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha, "belly grinds". Accurate description.

I just pulled it up so I can look at it first thing in the morning. I'm already liking the artwork though.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Hello and welcome o/

Your comic looks really nice :D Those lines are so crisp and the character designs are pretty neat! I study animation myself (:

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
Ah cool. I got huge respect for anyone willing to try animation. It's very time consuming but worth it.

Top Bottom