• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Here, require some help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davriver209

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow members of the Smash boards. First off, I'd like to just introduce myself, Im davriver209, I am currently a college student at Pepperdine University, and an avid gamer, and Brawl player.

I actually have been very curious about SSB tournaments after Melee came out. I never knew where to look, or how to even join them. I see that this forum has alot of information about tournaments.

But I will admit, the forum is a bit intimidating, I don't know where to look, or even begin my search.

I know there is a section dedicated to this, but I was wondering if I can get some help from fellow members here. I actually am looking for tournaments around California, since I live here. (mainly Northern California since thats where home is at. But SOCAL can be included)

I would greatly appreciate any advice, help, or directions in this forum.

Thank you in advance, and great to be apart of a community with other Brawl players.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
yeah. if you need more help you will do better posting in one of the Smash subforums. to be honest I don't know ANYTHING about the SSB forums here so I can't help you out further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom