• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New guy, looking for training partners in Ohio

L3 Gaming

Smash Rookie
I have Smash for every console but I am looking for training partners and potential people to stream with on twitch. I also need people that aren't afraid to help set up tourneys in Ohio.

L3 Gaming

Smash Rookie
I have checked but haven't seen much as of recently with ultimate. I'm looking for casually competitive people to help me and help themselves get a better understanding of how it all works.

L3 Gaming

Smash Rookie
I unfortunately can't make a drive like that normally. I'm in the central Ohio area, about 45 miles north of Columbus.

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
I mean I could technically help you train but i'm not super amazing at Ultimate tbh but hey, practice is practice. But I live in California so it'd have to be an arena but I have ethernet.

Last edited:

L3 Gaming

Smash Rookie
I'm cool with that. Tbh I'm a very fundamental player. I have the basics but I can't even get into Elite Smash lol. I have Ethernet too, I'll post my friend code here in a minute. I'm at work until 5 pm et

Ratmanlivs

Smash Rookie
Yo, Northern KY Smash player here. Down to play Ultimate in any setting, grew up playing the OG N64 and Melee. Could I get in touch with some likeminded people eh?

L3 Gaming

Smash Rookie
I still play Smash 64 occasionally and aside from being very, emphasis on VERY, unskilled in Melee, I play it literally everyday. I would be down for Netplay sometime but like I said I'm trash lol

Ratmanlivs

Smash Rookie
I still play Smash 64 occasionally and aside from being very, emphasis on VERY, unskilled in Melee, I play it literally everyday. I would be down for Netplay sometime but like I said I'm trash lol
Gotcha, send me your friend code!

KingJ

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone im kinda new to the competitive scene here in smash(im actually trash) lol ive played everything but smash for wii u and 3ds im just looking for a buddy to play and train with was thinking about trying to "get gud" and join some tournies any pointers and training assisstance is appreciated:) happy smashing

Top Bottom