• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New guy is new, looking for friends

SullyJay

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dejay15
3DS FC
4081-6913-3923
Hello people you can call me Sully, I have been playing Smash Bros since Melee I was in kindergarten when it came out, but I played it a lot with friends when it came out. I haven't even touched 64 once. I played the hell out of Melee around when I was in toe 3rd grade and up, and my preferred character were Sheik and Roy, I didn't even know mains existed at the time.

I was in middle school when Brawl came out and that's were I was introduced to the more competitive side of it over on Gaiaonline. I wouldn't say that i was competitive myself I was just a casual who just wanted to be good at the game, I'd turn items off but I didn't want to be playing on final destination all the time. On brawl my main went around a lot, from Lucario, to Lucas, to Sonic, and settling on Luigi.

I've played a little bit of Project M, but I had no one to play it with and I couldn't get it to work sometimes, My main was Sonic but I played a little Luigi, Lucario, and Mewtwo on the side. When I couldn't get Project M to work I played Super Smash Flash with a GameCube controller adapter. I haven't entered any tournaments but I would be interested in one in the my area The Tri-Cities in Michigan. Smash 4 mains are looking like Luigi, Greninja, and Dark Pit, but there are more characters that I am interested in.

Other things that I enjoy besides Smash Bros. are Martial Arts, Anime/Manga, Pokemon battles, and Kid Icarus uprising(though I did get tired of it after a while because I sucked and couldn't get good weapons but I'm slowly getting back into it), Tekken, and other random stuff.

It was mostly the Invitational guys that directed me to this site. I have been watching Streams on Twitch on the game. I want to makes some friends that I can play with when the game comes out.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Welcome to Smashboards, @ SullyJay SullyJay feel free to browse around the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red)

Enjoy your stay.:)

Last edited:

Brango

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brang0
3DS FC
2750-1590-3967
Heya Sully. You and me have lots in common, especially Tekken, martial arts, pokemon, and anime/manga. Look I'm new too. Maybe we can get a group together and practice to better ourselves? I'll be getting it for the 3ds :)

Last edited:

Gre ninja'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1693-2965-0889
Anime/manga yes. Pokemon and kid icarus, yes. I like you, welcome to the boards my friend, and enjoy your stay: You'll be stuck forever on here. When smash 4 comes out for you, we should play sometime.

SullyJay

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dejay15
3DS FC
4081-6913-3923
I'd love to play you guys when the game comes out. I will be getting it for both but i wont take the 3ds version as seriously at the wii u version tho for the safety of my 3ds so I can trade it it for a "new" 3ds but you guys should add my 3ds code and I will add yours so we can play sometime.

Brango

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brang0
3DS FC
2750-1590-3967
Haha I understand. I heard some people are breaking their 3ds for going too hard lol. Well this goes for everyone here, here's my FC for 3ds. Add me and I'll add you back :)
:4falco:2750-1590-3967:4falco:
I'd love to play you guys when the game comes out. I will be getting it for both but i wont take the 3ds version as seriously at the wii u version tho for the safety of my 3ds so I can trade it it for a "new" 3ds but you guys should add my 3ds code and I will add yours so we can play sometime.

SullyJay

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dejay15
3DS FC
4081-6913-3923
Haha I understand. I heard some people are breaking their 3ds for going too hard lol. Well this goes for everyone here, here's my FC for 3ds. Add me and I'll add you back :)
:4falco:2750-1590-3967:4falco:
I have added you, my fc is in my little smash info box to the left.

Brango

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brang0
3DS FC
2750-1590-3967
I have added you, my fc is in my little smash info box to the left.
Lol umm it says that the code is not valid brah. Double check if you put the numbers right

Last edited:
Top Bottom