• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Guy In Town

UltimateMooch

Smash Rookie
NNID
UltimateMooch
Hey guys, girls, and green people.

I'm new to this site, though I have heard about it before.

My name is Chris; It's like PC Chris with less PC.

I'm a drummer from Ontario, Canada and I recently just borrowed Melee from a good friend to try to see if I can play like the pros. I couldn't when I first got it, but because I played a sh*t-ton of smash before I borrowed the game I was able to remember most basic things. Then I looked online, and saw Ken. In melee, I main Marth. So naturally I watched his stream thingy and learned the fundamentals. That boosted my skill way higher than it was before, it was like a whole new game. I mean, I used to be the primitive smash player. Just use smash attacks..... then smash attacks.... occasionally move, then smash attack I mean, it was fun and I won against my friends by doing it but I've never been able to like... move so fast and chain combos.

Anywho; I love smash. The only thing I find lacking is people to play it with in my city. I have lots of friends, but only a few would play smash with me. I've never played competitively but would love to if ANYONE in my city would like to haha.

I have heard about Project M; and I don't know if it has it's own wifi-battles or not? Or if it works on a WiiU because my Wii is almost dead. (Doesn't usually accept the disks anymore, and won't run brawl.) If anyone could help me with that, I will be your friend. Forever.

Anywho AGAIN; I hope I meet some great people on this site because I love making friends! Online friends are just as valuable as real life friends. I have plenty of both, and willing to have more. :)

I don't have a signature...so....

-Datguywholovesdrummingandsmash

Top Bottom