• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New gaming center!

bigman40

Smash Master
This is to Georgia smashers near Stone Mountain + Lithonia. We just had a gaming center open up for business and it's quality is fairly great for the size of the place. The place is called XSpot Gaming. They're gonna have monthly lock-ins, and host quite a few tourneys when things get going. Help them out by dropping by!

Below is just a link I found that give a address and a small description of what they have currently. There's a few pictures to give you a better look at it too.

http://www.igames.org/CenterMinisiteHome.asp?LocationID=7446

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Lounis if you ever go up and check it out, bring me along with you or something. I'm interested as well.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yay more tournaments. This means people going to tournaments every weekend will spend around $600 a year.

:p

Player-3

Smash Hero
which mean lou and reflex make about 50060060201032010 dollars a year..

ill check this out sometime...
maybe me and BBQ can settle our differences here...

and btw i picked up MARTH as my new ROB counter...since falcon cant do **** to him
;-;
watch out zomb

Player-1

Smash Legend

and btw i picked up MARTH as my new ROB counter...since falcon cant do **** to him
;-;
watch out zomb
but Falcon can't do **** against anyone

AntiC

Smash Journeyman

;-;
watch out zomb
not EVEN close D:

Top Bottom