• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Games I want! Part 1

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=593]New Games I want! Part 1[/drupal]

I short blog here, since I've gotta go in a bit. The games with stars are ones I especially want! The upcoming games I REALLY WANT are:

1. GH: World Tour
2. Sonic Unleashed*
3. Sonic: The Dark Brotherhood*
4. Sonic and the Black Knight(If you think it will suck, bite me.)
5. Chrono Trigger DS*
6. Megaman 9*
7. Wario Land: Shake It!

Uh oh! Gotta go! I'll finish later!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Link to original post: [drupal=593]New Games I want! Part 1[/drupal]

I short blog here, since I've gotta go in a bit. The games with stars are ones I especially want! The upcoming games I REALLY WANT are:

1. GH: World Tour
2. Sonic Unleashed*
3. Sonic: The Dark Brotherhood*
4. Sonic and the Black Knight(If you think it will suck, bite me.)
5. Chrono Trigger DS*
6. Megaman 9*
7. Wario Land: Shake It!

Uh oh! Gotta go! I'll finish later!
Um...way to go. Right off the bat, if anyone disagrees that the game will be good, then they can 'bite you'.

It's called an opinion. Don't insult people because they disagree.

That said, as a long-time Sonic fan, I'm pretty sure all of the new Sonic games in development at the moment are going to be bad. But that's just my opinion.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Um...way to go. Right off the bat, if anyone disagrees that the game will be good, then they can 'bite you'.

It's called an opinion. Don't insult people because they disagree.

That said, as a long-time Sonic fan, I'm pretty sure all of the new Sonic games in development at the moment are going to be bad. But that's just my opinion.
Just a joke man. Just poking fun at Sonic h8tors in my own strange sense of humor. Anyway, gonna finish the blog.

EDIT:
Oh, and I'm not a sonic fanboy. I'm a Sonic FREAK!!!!! So, I think it'll be pretty good.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just a joke man. Just poking fun at Sonic h8tors in my own strange sense of humor. Anyway, gonna finish the blog.

EDIT:
Oh, and I'm not a sonic fanboy. I'm a Sonic FREAK!!!!! So, I think it'll be pretty good.
Ah. I'm not good at detecting sarcasm/jokes online.

I don't hate Sonic, quite the opposite, as I said I'm a long-time fan. I hate the screwing over of him by Sega. Sonic + a sword =/= Sonic.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
While I agree that it's strange for Sonic to be using a sword, I have to admit, it's nice that the game won't be on rails and that it will be giving us other optional playable characters. I guess only time will tell if SatBK turns out okay.

Top Bottom