• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Game and Watch Tech (I think)

SameOldG

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been sitting on this tech for quite a while (since I thought it was useless). It may not even be new but I've never seen it used or discussed. OK. GnW can use his second jump after "fire" https://www.instagram.com/p/BAKXR6ovC4I/ . If you use your 1st jump + fire or use fire from the ground then throw out an attack it is possible to use your second jump (and attack). Apart from that combo (not true) I think it may be a good mix up and open up edgeguarding possibilities by giving a safer recovery if using Fire deep off stage. One edgegaurd I have been testing is to throw out some food (1 or 2 pieces of Chef) while jumping off stage following it with fire then nair and jump back while throwing out more food to land safely on the stage. Anyone see any use for this?

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Definitely not new tech (people have been doing this since Brawl) but it is a bit underutilized.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Though I'd appreciate it if he could double jump out of the up b ascension and cancel the parachute.

Appe3

Smash Cadet
It's good to use downB after that, because it brakes your falling speed and you can do the bucket jump after it to gain a lot more height

Top Bottom