• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Franchises Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

acekidgravity

Smash Cadet
I know it is way too early in the newcomer reveal cycle to tell what kind of newcomers Sakurai is looking at, but for now all we know is that all three characters are from franchises who have not been represented yet. This makes me think that we might see some more new franchises get represented so I'm just going to post a list of the main characters (or most likely representatives) from unrepresented series here. (I'm going off of a Wikipedia list of Nintendo Franchises for those I haven't played). Feel free to comment if I missed any characters or if you disagree! (I do realize that newcomers will come from old franchises too, don't worry. This is just fun to think of.)

Excitebike-Excitebike Rider
Wars-Andy (Advance Wars)
Baten Kaitos-Kalas
Eggerland-Lolo
Nintendogs-Robopups (I figure this is the most likely choice because it's not an actual dog, but I would still be wary)
Punch-Out!!-Little Mac
Pushmo-Mallo
Puzzle League-Lip
Sin and Punishment-Saki
Star Tropics-Mike Jones
Wave Race-Ryota Hayami

Second Party:

Chibi-Robo!-Chibi-Robo
Custom Robo-Roy MK
Dillon's Rolling Western-Dillon
Fossil Fighters-T Rex
Glory of Heracles-Heracles
Golden Sun-Isaac/Matthew (I prefer Matthew)
Hotel Dusk-Kyle Hyde
Magical Starsign-Hero/Heroine
Elite Beat Agents-The Agents
The Legendary Starfy-Starfy
Trace Memory-Ashley Robbins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom