• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New find?

_Ubemaya_

Smash Cadet
I was playing Pikachu against a Fox com when this happened. So I hit him off the right side of the stage and was about to recover. I used Up+B in a 120-135 degree direction (counterclockwise starting from the right) and jammed the control stick straight left. My Pikachu did the first teleport normally, appearing a little bit above and to the right of the stage. What happened next was so fast I didn't quite catch it, because I wasn't expecting it. I heard a weird sound, possibly a double teleport (making it a triple teleport total), and my Pikachu went straight left and WAY off the left side of the stage. It was either a double teleport to the left or a super long teleport glitch. I'm not sure exactly what happened, and if this is new or not.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
How about the one where u hit jigglypuff with the fan and its an instant KO
Has that been mentioned before? (im sure it has it happens so often)

Top Bottom