• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Features in Project M v3.5 and Project M Art... Thursday?!

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Armored Charizard.

Looks like my theory on the PMBR reading my thoughts is confirmed.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
It was a specific date, not time. Time zone had nothing to do with it. Basically they weren't prepared just like last time. In my opinion, it's not...smart to make a trailer with a release date when u can't even get it out that date. Lol

Anyways it's out now so let's not fuss anymore.

Last edited:

theclownfish

Smash Rookie
These palette swaps are pretty cool however i dont like ness' and ZSS' variations. As for Charizard he looks kind of ridiculous in his armor and it doesnt go well with me but i like his new palette swap more than the other 2.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
As much as I love the Master Belch shirt, I wish PJs Ness was a thing. So glad to see it here!

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
That charizrd costume looks to be my favorite out of these at this point but the ness in his pajamas was a nice nod to earthbound... i see you guys!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
hover, float, what's the difference, you're still above the ground :seuss:
If you wanna get technical:

Ganon's hover only goes forward or back with the momentum he's carrying, and can even be wavebounced, since it's a special( love that part).

Mewtwo and Peach have complete control over their floats.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If you wanna get technical:

Ganon's hover only goes forward or back with the momentum he's carrying, and can even be wavebounced, since it's a special( love that part).

Mewtwo and Peach have complete control over their floats.
Point taken, although I don't usually care for technical stuff.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Ganon is a clone of Falcon > people complain

Ganon is made unique and is given canon moves from his games > people complain that a clone move was removed

....please stop
i liek ganon clone

Kid_Carlton13

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidCarlton13
3DS FC
0447-6623-7476
In the first (and probably last) installment of Project M Art Thursday, the PMDT decided to show off a few more tricks up their sleeves. They revealed a few new costumes and recolors from Project M v3.5 that have never been seen before. The first costume they highlighted was a brand new costume for our favorite not-Dragon-type Pokémon, Charizard!

Charizard decked out in his... Charmour.

It doesn't seem to affect his ability to glide!

ZSS reskins! Wait... Is that...?

It is! It's Justin Bailey!

Ness looking all comfy in his new PJs!

Mr. Game & Watch exploring new colours of the rainbow!
We have new costumes for Charizard, Zero Suit Samus, Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch, along with all the other costumes and recolors revealed in the past months! With Project M releasing in North America tomorrow and the PAL version on the horizon, this was a welcome surprise directly before the new version of Project M! There are plenty of new subtle additions to the game that haven't been highlighted, but are extremely useful!

The new Character Select screen, featuring a more customizable Stamina Mode!

L-Cancel Percent is something I didn't know I wanted. So useful!

Ganon's new Neutral B now reflects projectiles, as made famous in all the Legend of Zelda games!

Ganon now has a hover! Eat your heart out, Mewtwo!
There are too many new additions to Project M to list in one article, so the best way to find out all the new content is to play it for yourself when it releases tomorrow, November 14th! What are you most looking forward to in the new version?

KhanYe had a tweet favorited by Omni this week, so he's basically a pretty big deal. Hit him up on Twitter @rbdayman for a good time.
This game flows pretty smoothly I wanna try to learn Melee Falco he seems pretty fun to play in this game. But I have to go back and practice him on Melee as well as this verison of PM to completely master his play style.

Reiign

Smash Cadet
Anyone know what the "Official PM WiFi Addon" is? I updated the launcher and it was under "addons".

Top Bottom