• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Features in Project M v3.5 and Project M Art... Thursday?!

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
You just had to **** up the only hype thing in this **** mod didnt you wow
good bye Warlock Punch

Kingkool

Smash Apprentice
whats the release time for the update today? and is it really as easy to get as pressing the update button on the PM game menu? cuz that seems way too convenient

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
The ganon from project M still one of my favorite ganon. Is uptilt is different and now he can REFLECT. (believe, not many people use warlock punch, too slow). I forgot he can hover, like in the games.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I personally am not 100% sure on how to get Project M and if anyone can message me on how to get it without damaging my computer I would greatly appreciate that so that I can play with some of you. Also this art looks great and this fan made game goes beyond any fan game I have ever seen!

Will-O-Wisp

Smash Apprentice
I personally am not 100% sure on how to get Project M and if anyone can message me on how to get it without damaging my computer I would greatly appreciate that so that I can play with some of you. Also this art looks great and this fan made game goes beyond any fan game I have ever seen!
Google it. Go to PMBR website. Download whatever version you need. Follow instructions. Done. There shouldn't be any risk to your computer at all.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
If you know how to play people over wifi on your wii right now you shouldn't have any problem downloading and installing this game. You have to be way more tech savy to get your wii to play games online. So you should be okay.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Blegh, don't like any of the new ZSS alts. Too much forehead for me.
I can get behind the new DDD colors and PJs though.
I thought the same thing. The Zss will look fine during actual game play but they don't really look pause presentable. The justin bailey one may be okay though.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
not to be nit picky about the new ganon taunt but a reverse grip downward stab might look better than the slash. It wouldn't have as much range but it'd look better. (not that the current one looks bad at all just a preference.)

and i think TP ganon is left handed...

Last edited:

J3f

Smash Cadet
This is the new warlock punch if you ask me. All the disrespect and power rolled into a taunt.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Taunt attacks are a little too Brawl Minus. Also you can't taunt in the Air so no where near as useful as Warlock's Punch. I wish they would have stuck his new reflect on Taunt and allowed you to use it in the air.

KunchieMunchie

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Taunt attacks are a little too Brawl Minus. Also you can't taunt in the Air so no where near as useful as Warlock's Punch. I wish they would have stuck his new reflect on Taunt and allowed you to use it in the air.
Bowser, Luigi, and Snake already have taunt attacks. Snake has another one that hurts himself and Tink has a taunt that heals him. Samus' taunt changes her weapon and Lucario has a taunt that charges him. The wind waker has a pushback affect. But I do see your point.

dtmm

Smash Rookie
I wonder if edge-cancelled aerials will be included or excluded from the l cancel percentage

DarkLink55

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4210-4658-2854
I hit update on the menu and I didn't get the 3.5 version, why?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Is this thing out yet? My body has been ready ages ago

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
...Like who? :pichumelee:?
In any case, I think adding in new characters is just asking for too much, ESPECIALLY after they revealed a lot of cool stuff in the Project 3.5 trailer plus this!
Actually yes, i would like :pichumelee:, he`d be quite funny since he`s kind of like a gag character.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
lol "useful"

using warlock punch wasn't useful its just a move people use to rub salt in a wound of the other player. It was basically a taunt. ganons old uptilt had more use than warlock punch since it hit a little below the ledge.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
What is taking so long for it to upload to the site?
My guess is these guys have lives outside of smash and probably haven't gotten off work yet. I think the leaders of the team live in california and its like 3 more hours till quitting time there. east coast at earliest will probably get the DL at like 8-9 p:m in the evening if they do it right after work. 10-11pm release if they want to build the tension. 12pm they just feel like torturing us lol.

ps. I'm still at work writing this btw.

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Ganon is a clone of Falcon > people complain

Ganon is made unique and is given canon moves from his games > people complain that a clone move was removed

....please stop

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
12:48 SATURDAY morning n it's still not available for download.. Lol way to go guys

Went from hype to let down

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
lmfao if you thought they would give the download in a timely manner, it was like this with 3.0
That being said, they should've been ready to launch at the date THEY gave to us :/
Makes no sense to me

Top Bottom