• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Features in Project M v3.5 and Project M Art... Thursday?!

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I need to see that Neutral B in action! Is it essentially the Warlock punch (does the same damage) with no crazy purple mist that also reflects projectiles?

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Will I be able to update to 3.5 using the Update feature on the launcher (after having patched the game for wifi, of course), or will I have to download it manually?

Reiign

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if we would have to redownload it completely or update it through the launcher?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
someone please make ganondorf in a superman costume.

JagoTheTiger

Smash Apprentice

Project M 3.5 trailer.
It seems and looks extremely hype. It seems like they totally redone Gannon, and I think everyone has like new costumes. For example, Ness has like 4 new pajamas.
" !! My Body is ready!! "

Last edited:

SojyuRyu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiragon21
3DS FC
2019-9678-7610
New ness pajamas...instead off "morphing time" its ness is the sandman cause he's ready to put fighters to rest PERMANENTLY!!!!!! Gwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
do download it can we just click update in the one we already have or do we need to reinstall.

Will-O-Wisp

Smash Apprentice
I have a test tomorrow morning, but all my answers are gonna be smash related. "What's the importance of hierarchy in business?" --> PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM .....

NAMQ

Smash Rookie
People not looking in past updates. But fear not, his warlock punch is his new F-Smash!

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I don't know how anyone could be happy that Ganon got a cape over Warlock Punch. Guess I've got to stick with Flame Choke for the disrespect. Also the hover. Strange. o well
Is Charizard's new skin based on Metal Greymon?
L-cancel percentage is actually going to be pretty useful for me, but does Project M have a larger window for l-canceling?
990hp stamina is going to suck and be awesome at the same time kind of.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I don't know how anyone could be happy that Ganon got a cape over Warlock Punch. Guess I've got to stick with Flame Choke for the disrespect. Also the hover. Strange. o well
Is Charizard's new skin based on Metal Greymon?
L-cancel percentage is actually going to be pretty useful for me, but does Project M have a larger window for l-canceling?
990hp stamina is going to suck and be awesome at the same time kind of.
What could be more disrespectful than ***** slapping ******* with this new Neutral B?

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
w-w-whaa? No more Mega Punches of hype and shame?

oh...okay,,,,e-ecus me....*sobs into a corner*

Ragna22

Smash Ace
In case you thought Ganondorf wasn't dangerous enough, now he can fly and reflect projectiles, the raw power this man wields is indeed strong and I'm glad I main him, I'd REALLY like to see how well the back hand does as an offensive attack though, that'd be satisfying to just back hand opponents like they were nothing.

Last edited:

Timid_Panda

Smash Cadet
...Like who? :pichumelee:?
In any case, I think adding in new characters is just asking for too much, ESPECIALLY after they revealed a lot of cool stuff in the Project 3.5 trailer plus this!
dunno, saw a thread I thought was official about adding a few new characters. I mean I'm not complaining, I just thought it was part of the package.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
I...I dunno if I'm ready to give up the Warlock Punch! :cry:

Will his side smash present something like it? I really hope so!

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I...I dunno if I'm ready to give up the Warlock Punch! :cry:

Will his side smash present something like it? I really hope so!
Yes, Ganondorf's new Side Smash is the Warlock Punch. It has the same speed and power as the 3.0 Villain's Elbow and yes, it can be angled.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
Yes, Ganondorf's new Side Smash is the Warlock Punch. It has the same speed and power as the 3.0 Villain's Elbow and yes, it can be angled.
...Wait, you work at PM? No really, its a genuine question.

Also, "Villain's Elbow?" Where on Earth do these names come from? Thunder Stomp! Volcano Kick! Now, Villain's Elbow! I should be lucky Warlock Punch replaces that...

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Not big on most of these but that pale purple G&W is the first alt for him that's looked right to me. Pretty happy with that.

Also, "Villain's Elbow?" Where on Earth do these names come from? Thunder Stomp! Volcano Kick! Now, Villain's Elbow! I should be lucky Warlock Punch replaces that...
Some games magazine, Nintendo Power I think, covered all the moves, with official names, back in the Melee days.

I'm pretty sure the "Doug Hug" is non-canon though.

Last edited:

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Blegh, don't like any of the new ZSS alts. Too much forehead for me.
I can get behind the new DDD colors and PJs though.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Excited for those who get to play this today! I'm not one of them because I don't play P:M, but yay for those who do!

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
...Wait, you work at PM? No really, its a genuine question.

No, but I wish I was with the PMDT. I'd love to work on Charizard and Link. :3 But actually, it was on their Twitter. I'll even link and show you the picture.

https://twitter.com/ProjectMGame/status/532699035652485120

Reason why I called Ganon's old FSmash the Villain's Elbow is because of the People's Elbow as many people like to call Cpt. Falcon's FSmash. Just seemed to make sense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom