• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England Players: Facebook Group

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Same thing I posted in the Project M: sub forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/525124394196973/

Trying to set up a group here where we can all be placed in a neat little group for possible meet ups, and setting up of tournaments in the future. I regularly have people over to play, and we are looking to expand out horizons by experiencing other players. If you don't have a facebook, get with the times! Feel free to join up and post in the group, etc~

Plot Armor

Smash Rookie
Im Plot Armor.
The date is set for the Third NGG Tournament.
We have added Melee to the tournament line up.
APEX standard rules.
It is in Western Mass.
I will be the TO. Any questions or concerns you can message me. (Here or facebook. Marco Anthony)
Hope you guys can come and if you do come please respond in the smash head count post I have made. I just want to be prepared for you guys.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/344364642350949/

When: Saturday April 13 2013

Venue Opens: 12pm

Starts: 1 pm

Venue Fee: 6 Dollars, Girls are not required to pay venue fee but if you are into gender equality and stuff then feel free to pay. No one will turn away your money

Game:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament Double Elim

Super Street Fighter IV: 2 out of 3 until Winner's, Loser's and Grand Finals. Those will be 3 out of 5

Persona 4 Arena: 2 out of 3 until Winner's, Loser's and Grand Finals. Those will be 3 out of 5

*Confirmed* Super Smash Brothers Melee

System: Xbox 360

monitor: Asusvh236h & Crt's for smash, it depends on what the demand is.

Tournament fee: $10 each game

Venue: Days Inn 450 Memorial Drive, Chicopee, MA 01020.

Payout: 50 dollar pot bonus will be added toward AE & UMC3, 25 will be added to Persona 4 Arena.

1st place: 70%

2nd place: 20%

3rd Place: 10%

Top Bottom