• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Earthbound Song Confirmed

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Never played MOTEHR 1 then the opening and all, because it's in Japanese=too bad I don't have a English ROM (in which if I had, it'd be AWSOME!). EarthBound/MOTHER 2 on the other hand...man, that's like my 2nd favorite SNES game (behind ALTTP). :)

And it's got a Irish and someat Scottish feel, along with a sea traveling-like mix to it. Definitely. :lick:

Edit: and the best MOTHER song is totally the main theme (Ness' House), Onett (from MOTHER 2/EarthBound), and the Happy Blue Cult theme. That Happy Blue Cult Village would be a AWSOME STAGE! :)

On subject: that was some good (classic) music.Maybe it helped Ness' chances=??? :)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Isn't that tune also in EarthBound? You know, when Jeff and his friend Tony are walking around the school in Winters?

vesperview

Smash Hero
I hope they add more Mother music, mainly from Mother 3 and Pollyiana is just the classic theme that any one who has played a Mother game remembers and it should be included, I hope they make it a bit more upbeat so it fits the Brawl mood.

Off topic but the Bramble Blast from DKC2 is also on that update and that is the BEST videogame song in history IMO at least.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Isnt there a song, like Polly's theme that has actual vocals to it?
The song is called Pollyanna ( I Believe in You). As far as I know, there is no character named Pollyanna in the games. But yes, it does have a version with lyrics and it's teh awesome.

Hong

The Strongest
The only MOTHER song that MUST be there is "Your Sanctuary Battle" from MOTHER 2. It's amazing.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
These songs must get in. Note, I'm using fan versions.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhO07S5Ty0
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cGcnwSOdVYU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kPv5QSNh1C8

These are only a few of what I want. Although, I really want Smiles and Tears to use the official lyrics.
the first one is the Sound Stone's tunes, correct? Part of it is Ness's victory music.

The second one is the original Mother's Sound Stone tunes, right? I prefer EarthBound's to be honest.

I prefer the other Pollyanna song, to be honest.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Their probably going to remix it into a less... NES sound-ish song :)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You know what else we need? Wisdom of the World. I love that song.

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
I have a MP3 of the MOTHER 3 version of Snowman, it's awesome.

Anyway, I really want a remix of Sesame Tofu as background music. Maybe the Flying Man and Your Sanctuary battle from EB, too.

Top Bottom