• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New dude

LeshenLord

Smash Rookie
Hey hey. I was never really into forums for the longest time. But I was getting extremely bored of the typical social media around now (Twitter, Reddit, etc.). I was browsing forums out of curiosity and found that it may actually be a much more enjoyable place to spend time talking with folks...go figure! So hi!

You might see a lot of Links under my name, but I was never really serious whatsoever about Smash until Ultimate. Only ever owned Brawl (and barely played it; only when friends were around) before Ultimate. I just kinda defaulted to Link every time I happened to play any Smash game because of my love for LoZ. He's a fun character, don't get me wrong, but Sephiroth is where my heart truly is in this game. I also play Cloud (of course) and Ike, among other sword characters, but those are my top 3 favorites. I really like the defensive style I can employ with them.

Hope to talk with people some more in the future!

LeshenLord

Smash Rookie
Thanks. Actually, I saw that when IzAw posted it way back when. I've been following him for some time now. I like to think I'm a fairly decent player, playing the game semi-seriously since around 2020, attending tournaments since 2021, and maining Sephiroth for over a year. I usually go 2-2, sometimes 1-2, but I'm proud of my progress.

Top Bottom