• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Dsmash combo?

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
while practicing the dsmash chain, i accidentally discovered a new one. I don't know the AT names so i'll just discribe them. This new one requires the turn around thing where you do a dsmah behind you, in the event it happens.
Basically, the combo starts with a dsmash or a pull-down from her upB. Once they are pulled down with an upB, immediately do a down smash either once or twice. Right after the dsmash, ZSS should be close enought to pull off an upB, sending the opponent up and then back down. If not, just scoot up.
I was practicing with Diddy and was able to get from 0 to around 150.
Last of all, would anybody care to test this with other characters and human players because i don't have the game. I'm assuming it will only work against other humans who don't know of this. For results, please post it here or pm me.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Yeah, just... dear god, it's like we have one person a week coming on here saying that this is a new combo and that it's inescapable or something.

zero5

Smash Cadet
while practicing the dsmash chain, i accidentally discovered a new one. I don't know the AT names so i'll just discribe them. This new one requires the turn around thing where you do a dsmah behind you, in the event it happens.
Basically, the combo starts with a dsmash or a pull-down from her upB. Once they are pulled down with an upB, immediately do a down smash either once or twice. Right after the dsmash, ZSS should be close enought to pull off an upB, sending the opponent up and then back down. If not, just scoot up.
I was practicing with Diddy and was able to get from 0 to around 150.
Last of all, would anybody care to test this with other characters and human players because i don't have the game. I'm assuming it will only work against other humans who don't know of this. For results, please post it here or pm me.

umm... fixed

Ghost Slime

Smash Cadet
Let me tell you a story, basically proving that this combo is extremely escapable.

So a month or two ago, I went to one of my local tournaments. The first person I battled was a little girl, about 8 years old. I thought it was ridiculous her brother paid $15 for her to enter, especially considering it was her first time playing. Do you know what she did when I attempted this combo on her? She accidentally DI'd out of it.

The morale of the story is, if she can do it, anyone can. Although you can try it on the big characters like Bowser, Dedede, and Charizard! It works better on them.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Slime, we all have "that story" that disproves this. There's just people out there who are too stubborn to believe that it's escapable.

Ghost Slime

Smash Cadet
The people who think this combo is inescapable usually try it out on immobile CPUs, and end up posting it before testing it out on a real person.

Oh well for them.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Actually most of them do it on their noob friends and that causes them to think it's inescapable.

Top Bottom