• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New DLX cancel for Falco? Maybe IASA frames?

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
I recently played a match versus a level 9 CPU Falco on Battlefield. While fighting he managed to land a fair on me and after what seemed to be a very, very small jump, he dair-ed me. It was entirely fluid looking, though.

I wasn't sure if this is DLX cancel or whatever you kids call it these days, but I managed to save the replay and will upload it as soon as I get my laptop. (3days - 2weeks ughhh)

Discuss.

jngamer

Smash Cadet
hmm? that musta meant you had low percentage at the moment, other wise it shoulda sent you flying farther and wouldnt have a chance for a little jump dair I guess it would work if the last part of the fair didnt hit you n send u flying, and then jump dair? Iono ill try it out

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
Sorry, what does DARE stand for?
Take a look at the date. Try posting the names of a few characters and see what happens. IE: O|im@r becomes Olimar. I haven't figured out DARE yet, but I'm pretty sure it will revert in a day or so.

EDIT: I figured it out. D@ir transforms into Dare today.

Koscu

Smash Cadet
metaknight = metak(n)ight
dedede = d3
wolf = w(o)lf
smash = sm(ash)
olimar = ol/mar
fox = phoxx
captain falcon - c.falcoon
ganondorf - (gano)ndorf
falco - f(alc)o
jigglypuff - (jigg)lypuff
pikachu - pi(ka)chu
mario - m(ari)o
luigi - (lu)igi
peach - (pee)ach
zelda - (ze)lda
link - L(in)k
toon link - (too)n (lin)k
time - t(ime)
ROB - r(o)b
R.O.B. - r(o)b
pikmin - pi(k)min
pokemon trainer - (pok)emon (tra)iner
kirby - (kri)by
wario - (wa)rio
game and watch - (g&)w
yoshi - (yo)shi
bowser - (bo)wser
sheik - shiek
samus - sam(us)
zamus - (zam)us
zero suit samus - (zzs)
marth - m(ar)th
ike - (ik)e
snake - sn/ake/
pit - pi/t
diddy - didd/y/
donkey kong - D//K
DK - D//K
lucario - l(cario)
lucas - luckas
ness - nezz
sonic - zonic
ice climbers - ized climers

haha just testing some
don't mind me

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It sounds a lot to me like just Fairing, jumping again and immediately Dairing. The OP seems to be under the belief that you cannot do a move immediately after jumping after another move ("After a very small jump" - As if that matters).

Top Bottom