• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New DK Cargo Strat

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I didn't see this anywhere on this forum(I didn't look to hard though) so apologies if this has already been discovered.

If you cargo someone, walk up to th edge of the stage, and then slowly walk forward DK will just walk in place.

If you turn around while doing this DK will fall off the edge(Opponent in hand) facing the stage.

Application:

-On stages like Battlefield you can instantly down throw your opponent way under the stage(This destroys Snake)

-On FD you can F-throw your opponent at 0-999% for an instant stage spike(he will usually break out of the grab though though if he is a t 0%)

-If you down throw, your lag from the throw will end before your opponent's. This usually leads to you double jumping to up-B. your opponent will usually double jump into you're up B leaving them with no Double jumps left. You can usually D-Air there up B recovery from here (this one is definitely more situational)

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Well, I am glad you mentioned it. I will give it a try as I am in the habit of only cargoing off the stage then f-throwing the opponent with the hope of stage spiking. Thanks for the post.

Top Bottom