• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New? Combo?

SeventeenthSky

Smash Rookie
Well, this is my first post. I've been haunting the boards as of late though and decided to get an account, well, to the point, I've found this combo, don't know if it's already "known' or common information but I just found it.:(
What you do is get them to about 40-80% then get near the edge of the stage( left side of FD for example)
Grab them, throw them backwards off the stage
Do a roll towards the edge so you face the opposite direction, when they try to get back, jump then input the joystick backwards, you still should be facing the stage.
Then BAir them, shouldn't knock too far, jump again, and BAir again(optional UAir) of they doge the second one when you get back to the stage with a phantasm you should spike them downwards.
Well thats it for my first post, tell me how it is!:chuckle:

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
not a combo. just strategically using a move after another move.

edit: personally i love the bair. yay for sexkick.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
haha we're in the same boat of suckage. but we'll get better =D

SeventeenthSky

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys!!
You make me fell good about my terribleness(not a word)!
I've played other chars, but Falco is by far the most fun.

J4pu

Smash Champion
When I first started reading this thread i was wondering why the OP of this (an already well-known strat) thread didn't get flamed when Light's (not too good tech) thread got instantly flamed
then I saw Light's post at the bottom of this thread and made my conclusion: modesty saves noobs from flames

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Ahh! The flood of new players is killing me! >< First Light's thread which I read, then ignored for it's noobyness. And now this...

Being a Melee veteran, simple stuff like this would be learned after two hours of gameplay.

Top Bottom