• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Combo Video Of Dark.Pch is here!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes, Its been nearly a Year since I made one of myself. And now I have got another combo video of myself. Now these combos are from real matches. and all on youtube. so no fixed matches here people ^____^.
Im not pro and the vid may not be like the pro Peaches out there. But I do try my best to do what I can. I want to become one, and my girlfriend beleive I have what it takes. and so do my friends. So I may not be one, or maybe even not close to it. but I do try my best that I can.so I hope you enjoy my video. comments or all kind are welcome. Rate the video too if you want. Thanks in advance for watching. I hope you really like it. I tried my best and worked hard to make it good. so if I failed its ok to say so. I'll try harder next time. Hope you enjoy my combo video ^____________^

Now sit back and relax. Grab a soda with you wish. and some food to get comfortable. and enjoy the show. Show time!!

Dark.Pch 2

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
AWESOME video man, i loved it, keep doing ur **** bro :)
Heh heh, thanks dude, I sure will try.

Fabolous improve in your peach Drk. i like it

The music was amazing especially the part where it starts 3:55

and i lol'd on this turnip spam on roy haha 6:02

Ha ha ha, Glad you enjoyed the music. You can thank my Girlfriend for that. She gave me the songs. and yea, the roy Part was pretty funny. XD!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Give me my avatar back.
Dont see your name on it buddy......

fuuuuuun vid. I wish i could've seen it first but i wasn't home when you posted it :ohwell:

It was good. Some nice combos in there. Random white peach bothered me but, yeah, i explained that to your earlier today.

keep it up
I blame NL for the white Peach. I was goning for my color and he hit start right when it went to white. its all his fault. Grrrrr.....

and im glad you like the video ^____________^

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid...i wish i could play like you..too bad im isolated on this island with only 5 competative smashers >_<(on top of that we only play once a week for a few hours)...Oh well ill be top notch in brawl when it comes out >=D
P.S i hope to play your peach some day.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice vid...i wish i could play like you..too bad im isolated on this island with only 5 competative smashers >_<(on top of that we only play once a week for a few hours)...Oh well ill be top notch in brawl when it comes out >=D
P.S i hope to play your peach some day.
Thanks that means alot. Maybe you should travel around your area more to play with other smashers. if you cant do that then im sorry to hear you cant play much >___<

Maybe one day well will be at a tournament between our location at we can face each other. Look foward to it.

Great combo video. Great to see another 'Daisy' User. =]
I <3 the music by the way. xD
Yes, that why Im called Dark.Pch :p also cause in all my matches I would never counter pick a character or stage. Thats another reason Im called "Dark.Pch" And you can thank My Girlfriend for the music. she sent it to me. and thanks for the comment. Glad you liked it. ^___________^

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I personally was feeling the Parasol combos. The pokemon stadium stuff was risky though, ASKING to get wallshinned, unless there's something I'm missing. But yes, I'll be watching this video a lot taking tips from it, you have a very unque style of play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
thanks, that means alot. But if you really wanna learn stuff from me (if you choice too), best to watch matches of me, all these comboes came from real matches that are on youtube. Go to my thread that I made about Peaches that deserve to be know. You can catch all my new vids there for better feed back

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Cool, it means a lot to be able to talk to good players, that's how you get better anyways. Any spefic videos I should watch, your favorites. Preferably matches where your dominate, but anythings cool, andything that well make me past mediorce? BTW... How long you have been playing Dark Peach? Overall? Seriously?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have been playing advances smash for about a year, started in spring of 2006. People say Im ok and all but there is one big thing I lack. I dont know how to move. Like use wave dash, dash dance, and shlf into attacks, and mindgames. My movement is bad. I never really learned how to do it. And movement is a big part of smash. and very important. I may wave dash or dash dance here and there, but dont really know how to use it well, and at times it gets me killed. Me and a smasl few beleive that if I would have learned how to move from the start, By now I would be semi pro..or even pro? dont know about that one but semi pro yea. cause even though I cant move I manage to beat hard people, even some high ranked ones at times. Im NOW learn how to move so I can perfect my Peach. once I have this down packed, I should be on a good start to pro. I like how mike G moves, so Im watching him to get a good Idea on how I can move.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So it seems that it was not all that great.......hmm...........well thanks for watching it anyway..

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
There was some really neat combos in there. But what I'm saying is that you should focus on the good stuff and cut out those random gameplay moments that you put in there. Short and sweet.

Instead of having a 9 min, ok vid... you get a 4-5 min, better vid instead.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I see what you mean. But I really want to show people what I can do. I have been trying really hard with Peach. Stay up hours of the nite when I have nothing important to do the next day and train, watch vids, read in the Peach forum alot, etc. You once said the next step for me is to to to tournies. which I have been doing. And im getting all these comments about my Peach, and asking how I learn how to play like I do and how long I have been playing. and other comments as well. I just want to show people what I can do, and see me as a good player and maybe even be semi pro. I just want to be know like the other Peach players out there. I even have a few fans that watch me all the time, so that is really a boost of confidence and makes me want to work harder. All that I just said here is all I want. and maybe more if I have what it takes

Link226

Smash Ace
Too ****ing Good.

Your Combo vid is the **** Dark, mega props for doing it yourself. I can see you are getting EXTREMELY better dude. Keep it up, what the hell you been doing yo get so much better? We HAVE to play again man. Well....in like a month or 2 i suck as of right now. lol Music was the **** and all of that, *BookMarks*

HIGHLIGHTS!!

The banner in the beginning is extremely sexy.

:laugh: @ 4:23 the fair and the turnip hit em. Got EM!

:laugh:@ 5:21, i found it funny cuz it was so quick and deadly.

Keep it up my *****!!!

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Yo man can u post the link to ur first combo video? since u say this is number 2, aight thx, oh and awesome video again :)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Dark peach your Peach is very impressive. ^^ I noticed when you were fighting you were using some move that I learned a while back that work very well on a lot of characters. I haven't seen much peach players do these moves. Moves like Instant float Dair, Neutral A. It works very well on fox. and this move I like to call Peaches Stationary Dash. The move you when you Dash but wavedash back and continue. This works as a means to draw in your opponent. These moves I learned on my own when fighting my brother (I'm starting to destroy his Fox XD) When did you learn how apply these moves in your style. I currently haven't put the Up B in my style yet, looks like it work well. I also noticed your starting to use the Up A a lot now. Most players I've seen don't really use the up A as a means to kill. I mostly try to get them in the sweet spot. I love the sweet spot. I can finally apply the sweet spot to my style and get kills off of it. But yeah I'm loving your peach right now. Great video. Hope One day me and you can Fight one another in a game. Next week for me is Tournament Time, MLG. Can't wait later. :grin:

Edit;

One more thing. I've never seen a Peach Player pull out toad. Not even once. Toad is a means of survival. If you know your opponent well enough and how fast he will strike use toad. I'm talking about when coming back to the stage. I don't suggest you use this on marth too often. It won't turn out good. But for the others it will help you alot. It will leave them stunned and allow you to return to the board. Don't it to often or they'll figure you out. Mix it up. It worked out well for me when playing my bro and friends. Just make sure your reaction time is good. Later.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark peach your Peach is very impressive. ^^ I noticed when you were fighting you were using some move that I learned a while back that work very well on a lot of characters. I haven't seen much peach players do these moves. Moves like Instant float Dair, Neutral A. It works very well on fox. and this move I like to call Peaches Stationary Dash. The move you when you Dash but wavedash back and continue. This works as a means to draw in your opponent. These moves I learned on my own when fighting my brother (I'm starting to destroy his Fox XD) When did you learn how apply these moves in your style. I currently haven't put the Up B in my style yet, looks like it work well. I also noticed your starting to use the Up A a lot now. Most players I've seen don't really use the up A as a means to kill. I mostly try to get them in the sweet spot. I love the sweet spot. I can finally apply the sweet spot to my style and get kills off of it. But yeah I'm loving your peach right now. Great video. Hope One day me and you can Fight one another in a game. Next week for me is Tournament Time, MLG. Can't wait later. :grin:

Edit;

One more thing. I've never seen a Peach Player pull out toad. Not even once. Toad is a means of survival. If you know your opponent well enough and how fast he will strike use toad. I'm talking about when coming back to the stage. I don't suggest you use this on marth too often. It won't turn out good. But for the others it will help you alot. It will leave them stunned and allow you to return to the board. Don't it to often or they'll figure you out. Mix it up. It worked out well for me when playing my bro and friends. Just make sure your reaction time is good. Later.
heh heh, thanks for the comment, and yes, I hope we do play some day, that would be cool. Ha ha ha, your like the third person I beelive that wants to play me.

Yo man can u post the link to ur first combo video? since u say this is number 2, aight thx, oh and awesome video again :)

Dark.Pch
there ya go

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Nice work Dark.Pch, couldn't have done better myself on editing this combo video. Very well done. Your Peach is good as well, i hope to play you some day. Peace out.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yea I see what you mean. But I really want to show people what I can do. I have been trying really hard with Peach. Stay up hours of the nite when I have nothing important to do the next day and train, watch vids, read in the Peach forum alot, etc. You once said the next step for me is to to to tournies. which I have been doing. And im getting all these comments about my Peach, and asking how I learn how to play like I do and how long I have been playing. and other comments as well. I just want to show people what I can do, and see me as a good player and maybe even be semi pro. I just want to be know like the other Peach players out there. I even have a few fans that watch me all the time, so that is really a boost of confidence and makes me want to work harder. All that I just said here is all I want. and maybe more if I have what it takes
Oh btw you have a nice Peach... what I rated is the video and not the Peach player if you know what I mean.

Combo videos aren't really supposed to show how good a player is, standard match vids already do that. A bad player can have a really nice combo vid if he wants to and if he does it well. What I was criticizing was rather your directing skills (if it was you that did the montage), so don't take things personally.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont worry, I never tok it personal. and I got what you mean. thanks.

Hey, you told me a while back that you dont main Peach anymore, what happen?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh I see. Say I never seen a video of your Peach, Do you have any? I sure as hell would want to see that

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow dude..........stick with Peach......>___>

ha ha ha, j/k...........Your samus is very good. nice fight. I just wish I could see your Peach own as well T.T

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I go to many tournaments. but im not close to pro at all. not even semi pro. but thanks for the comment

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
dnt beat urself up about it. ur betta than u fink n no1 eva gt to Professional without havin to put alot of effort into it so just keep on practicin nd keep on adverstin urself nd u will bcom professional. btw some of ur matches with roy nd they were very good

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks but this is how I see myself. Others may see different, but I dont see myself like they do, so all I'll say is that I do what I can, nothing more or less. and if I were to fight hi tiers, Like Marth really, you would not think im all that great after the matches.

Top Bottom