• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW COMBO 1 Hit KO

magelvl100

Smash Rookie
Okay, I was experimenting on combos and I found a new combo that can 1 Hit KO if you know how to use Dr.Mario. So try this in FD, first think of dividing the map in to thirds (1/3). The 2/3 of the map, meaning the sides. I REPEAT NOT MIDDLE although I didn't repeat that. Is the place where you would like to do it. BTW it works with people with 0%. I haven' tried this on all characters. SO I only did it with some. THIS COMBO WORKS DIFFERENTLY WITH OTHER CHARACTERS.

COMBO:

First, grab the oppenent on the side, second throw them down so they bounce on the floor, third use the SOFT UP A. Meaning the one where DM punches up, not headbutting. Then, USE the headbutt (UP A). The oppenent will go to ur back. QUICKLY, do the DOWN A, fast. NOT THE WEAK ONE. Then the enemy is surely 100% of the stage, unless you did the combo the wrong way. While the enemy is hit while you did the DOWN A, either try FAIR or FORWARD A (ground). The enemy will be sent flying. Use the cape if needed, or edge hog:laugh: .

Character problems. Ok depending on the character, the enemy is sent flying at the wrong direction. SO as an example, I am using MARIO AND BOWSER.

Mario: First, remember that you need to grab the oppenent first. So, grab Mario so that you are facing the nearest edge, and Mario is facing farther. NOT WHO IS NEARER.

TIP: IF THE EDGE IS >>>, Then you have to be FACING >>>> and Mario is facing <<<<.

Bowser: First remember that you need to grab the oppenent first. So grab Bowser, so that you are FACING away from the edge, and Bowser is facing nearest to the edge.

TIP: IF THE EDGE IS >>>, then you have to be FACING <<<<<< and Bowser is facing >>>>.

EDIT: It can't work 100%, if the enemy uses DI away from you.

PLEASE KEEP BUMPED

Ronin686

Smash Ace
1. How is this one hit?

2. DI / stalling recovery will render this completely useless.

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
i'm having trouble using this combo vs. toad. his spinning head recovery goes right through recommended cape usage...

magelvl100

Smash Rookie
Sorry for late reaction, and yes, it was an April Joke. I was bored so I made it long.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Replying to the topic name.

That is impossible. A combo must have multiple hits. A 1 hit KO is not a combo.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
*looks at thread, looks at creator, prays for him every night* I'm sorry, please say you're joking, my faith in human intelligence is slowly disppearing.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I can't believe I overlooked this thread?! This is amazing!

I vote it be stickied for having the best multiple hit 1 hit KO.

Top Bottom