• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New code Idea for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Wolf

Smash Rookie
Got an idea for a code that should make more people play Brawl!

Since I will be learning about making codes soon all I can do for now is put my idea down here!

(1st thread ever...Don't mock me about it)

My Idea:
To make it so when you use a final smash you get put into the game as the character you are controlling to leave you just fall off & think "Home". to go to a different stage you just fall off & think of the stage you want to go on. Plus you get all the abilities & everything of that same character but you keep your same memories & voice & control. But it only works by it self.

If somebody can make a code for Gecko that will work I’ll try it out & put down here the same code I used so other people can use it anytime they want. :)

Requirements:

1: It must be for Gecko & for Riivolution & Ocarina.
2: Multiple players must be able to be put in at the same time.
3: You must have complete control over the character.
4: Male Players can be any character as well as Female Players. (meaning a male player can be Samus or Wolf while a female player can be Fox or Peach as examples only)
5: You ONLY get put into the same character's body that you control. (so if p1 wants to be Sonic & p2 wants to be Mr. G&W & p3 wants to be Samus & p4 wants to be Fox than p1 won't be G&W Samus or Fox)
6: Whatever color you choose will be the color you will be in the game.
7: Works with ALL Controllers. (meaning GCN, Wii Knunchuck, Wiimote, & Wii classic)
8: Only happens AFTER Final Smash.

I'll start helping make the code once I start learning enough about them till then I can help with what I can do now. :( But I will test the code whenever I can so PM me the code you thought of (for gecko 1st) & I’ll try it for ALL of the requirements.

(yes, I know this is long but this is the last thing. I know it can be done so at least try before saying its impossible & make sure its not too long!)

Good Luck! & make this code be able to fulfill lots of gamer’s dreams!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Is this a joke thread? or am I completely misunderstanding this. I mean, half the people on here speak english via google translator, soo...

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Is this a joke thread? or am I completely misunderstanding this. I mean, half the people on here speak english via google translator, soo...
I think he wants to make the stage switch when you use your final smash, though the way he talked about it is so vague and incomprehensible I was only barely able to get that much.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
It sounds like he's asking how to literally put yourself into the game. If so, this would require some sort of connection to your brain. The Wii's hardware doesn't support this kind of thing.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
It sounds like he's asking how to literally put yourself into the game. If so, this would require some sort of connection to your brain. The Wii's hardware doesn't support this kind of thing.
I lol'd

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that OP is trolling, but...
I gotta say, it doesn't seem likely. :mistyface:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sorry, but there is no currently known method of hacking reality with the Nintendo Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom