• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Clique Bicchez.. Prolly best ever :P:P:P just saying.. ps yall is g6a9ylawdz

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
So as you all know I am the best player around now that Iziah is dead. That means I run it. and like my formal idol / new archnemeses 50 CENt, I am starting my own "clique" (french for clan). if u want to join u must be able to jv 6 a level 9 computer with the "haxx" (french for "good cheat") of always Z cancels. Well you know of it now.. noobs. Anyway so that on saffron. The computer will always be falco (i have haxx that do it.. noobs) and you must be ness. haha good luck! my clique is called 50 Cent Clanz Are GH6EYYYY9. Good luck to you all! Benefits of my clan include playing with me and also cpu level 8's ghost. :)
ps.. ur gheylordz...
I got the new smash brothers.. 4.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
falco...LOL
you mean falcon right.... :-)
and I don't need z cancels...ill just back throw and down air gay

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
so As You All Know I Am The Best Player Around Now That Iziah Is Dead. That Means I Run It. And Like My Formal Idol / New Archnemeses 50 Cent, I Am Starting My Own "clique" (french For Clan). If U Want To Join U Must Be Able To Jv 6 A Level 9 Computer With The "haxx" (french For "good Cheat") Of Always Z Cancels. Well You Know Of It Now.. Noobs. Anyway So That On Saffron. The Computer Will Always Be Falco (i Have Haxx That Do It.. Noobs) And You Must Be Ness. Haha Good Luck! My Clique Is Called 50 Cent Clanz Are Gh6eyyyy9. Good Luck To You All! Benefits Of My Clan Include Playing With Me And Also Cpu Level 8's Ghost. :)
Ps.. Ur Gheylordz...
I Got The New Smash Brothers.. 4.
... ...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Lol Nixxon is ********.

Superboom can I join your Clique it looks hella good with you being the best and the world and all.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
ffs anyone who joins this new shi is fukd in dah head...eberyone nos Dr.Dre is the real gangsta, y da *** wuld any1 join 50cent, dat shi's cheap...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I say good sirs, I see the African Americans were finally granted their own Smash64 team, us white people better make up a quick stereotype about them being superior that way we can just fall back on the fact that we make more money then them anyways. To hell with your "clique" old chap. Guffaw Guffaw

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
I say good sirs, I see the African Americans were finally granted their own Smash64 team, us white people better make up a quick stereotype about them being superior that way we can just fall back on the fact that we make more money then them anyways. To hell with your "clique" old chap. Guffaw Guffaw
You're really trying to give Nixxon a run for his money with worst poster ever huh? And english isn't even his first language......:urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom