• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Clan: No Tiers

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Yo so I just created a Clan for Kailerria (or however you spell it) and it's called No Tiers (like no tears) and it's a clan with people maining low tier Characters :3 so far it's
Me: Luigi
@ Kahnu Kahnu : Donkey Kong
If you wanna join then tell me your character and we'll play online, then you're in.
This clan is pretty much for online, and you aren't forced to play a low tier forever, just represent your low tier character and show that they can whoop some serious A** :3

D

Deleted member

i'm not really into clans, but this sounds interesting! ^_^

iMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
iStarFox
Mario, but prefer JigglyPuff because I know 0-death combos, and it's online? Sound interesting.

Last edited:

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
I think the best low tier I have is Samus, but unfortunately since I like to play nearly every character in every game I have, I can perform moderately well with all of the characters. I use Falcon, Mario, and fox in tourney, but my favorite is still samus for low tiers. I'd be glad to participate in any matches you guys have if you still play online. Im often on anthers ladder, and ill probably be playing later tonight as well.

Top Bottom