• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character victory songs.(allso a little bit about franchise symbols)

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
Ok i realy need to get this of my chest.

Ceartain characters need diffrent victory songs for brawl.

the ones im talking about are

Capt.falcon. I know his victory tune was the victory tuine of fzero x but come on.The fzero gx victory tune is MUCH better.so im hoping for that for brawl.

sample
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qP6Qi-WfTw&mode=related&search=
(just skip to the end of the first race where the announcer shouts finish to hear the tune)

Samus.She is DYING for a better victory song. the one im melle is soooooooo boring(dada dada dada dada dada dada daaaaaaaaaaaa) it sound like a baby on a broken record. arghh i hate it soo much.
So i hope the change it to the doooooo dooooooo doooooo theme but a little remixed.

sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQMVpRReGjY (its at the start where the octopus mp pops out of crab mp)

kirby. His theme is ok but i could be realy improved. all the need to do is add a bit more to this because it is a bit to short.

sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1_Gb-WcEXs (skip to the results screen at the end and its the dadadadadadada da)

Dk. he realy needs a new tune cuz i dont even know where the melee tune if from. im thinkin that tune at the end of dk jungle beat where ya run to the crowd of monkeys and they start clapping to the beat to tell you to clap.

cant find a sample but trust me it a realy good tune.(does anyone know what im talkin about? and do ya have a sample?)

Now onto my next point

what will the newcomers theme be?

im thinkin .

Pit.the first bit of the new underworld theme opn the smash website.

wario.errrmmm some realy mixed up random tune to suit the warioware games

Sonic.INVINCIBILITY THEME FTW!!!!!!!!(not the crappy 3d sonic ones. im talkin 16bit sonic the hedgehog invincibility!!!.)

and one more thing before i shut up

This will realy bug me if it happens but.......

do ya realy think villans would like to have the same symbols as there rivals???

its ok for bowser and gannon because the mushroom is representing the mushroom kingdom(where they live) and the triforce represents power wisdom and corage.

but im talkin about ridley,fox and (if he wasnt a at)goro

think about it.
dont ya think it would be a bit strange it WOLF o donnel hat the starFOX symbol when he belongs to a entirely diffent team called starwolf.

and the same goes for ridley aswell,

so what do ya think of my tunes?

u can flame/post your own ideas/debate/discuss/agree/dissagree.

*pust up flame sheild*

BTW. sorry about the punctuation. i dont realy care about my spelling when im on the computer.

Runty_Grunty

Smash Cadet
I don't think the victory songs should be tampered with just because they seem a bit lame. They're meant as a dedication of sorts. Though I don't disagree about each individual character having his/her own victory theme. That'd be a lot better, imo, since it would provide more individuality.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon needs an upgrade, I loved F-Zero GX's soundtrack, for the others such as Mario, Link, Pikachu should remain the same.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Samus' should stay the same. That's her signature tune after she receives a power up or earns a victory in every single 2D Metroid game. No replacing it with that Metroid Prime remix crap.

And Ridley's symbol should still be the screw attack, as it is the symbol for almost every Metroid game. It isn't just Samus' power up.

T-major

Smash Champion
Sonic's theme should be the "act cleared" tune. every one elses should stay the same...except Bowser's: he should have a remixed version of his theme from Mario 64, with added Heavy Metal.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon and Samus' victory themes are fine. Samus' victory theme is actually used prominently in her games when you achieve something, and honestly, the theme you proposed really doesn't scream 'victory' at all (heck, it's a prelude to the final boss fight).

And while different victory themes would be nice for some of the villains (I think SAkurai even suggested a rock theme would fit Meta Knight more than Kirby's did), they should keep the same symbol. The symbols rep different franchises, so it's odd for the villain to have a seperate symbol that'd suggest they're from another series.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'd like the Bowser heavy metal thing. Im a fan of the Metroid series so I support every positive thing for it. Each series should have ONE symbol. The screw attack is the icon of the metroid series. Even look at it, the S stands for Samus.
It's not an 'S,' it's a lightening bolt. Please don't be ********.

Top Bottom