• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New character ....... From final fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unest_guy

Smash Apprentice
This character is (Tifa) Ive seen the movie million times and her moves are ok
To join the Smash series Even Sephiroth and cloud The Will make the Game More
Interesting

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Plus, Tifa has never been on a Nintendo system, so no.

Also, since I'm willing to be nice just this once, you better be ready for some major flaming if this thread isn't closed quick. When somebody starts talking about Cloud and Seph getting into smash, people around here start foaming at the mouth. It's not a very popular idea, let's just say.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
this thread is like something i owuld say which is stupid id close this thread casue sony will never give rights the reggie guy and the person who runs xbox for microsoft not bill gates are good freinds so maby we might seea 360 character

Kirye

Smash Ace
this thread is like something i owuld say which is stupid id close this thread casue sony will never give rights the reggie guy and the person who runs xbox for microsoft not bill gates are good freinds so maby we might seea 360 character
You mean like how every one of your threads has been closed? :D?

And we won't be seeing 360 characters in Brawl, because most of them haven't been on a Nintendo platform, and the rest are either too generic, not important, or would cost Nintendo alot of trouble to get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom