• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character #2 Makes an Entrance!

W

WeAreVenom

it could help you get characters like mewtwo: i mean come on!! who’s gonna play for that many hours for mewtwo! I just left the game on overnight to speed up the process. I’m starting to get you, frog

W

WeAreVenom

you gotta earn the smash points. the starting amount is 1000. you earned 3k, and kinnikuman earned 4k
and yeah. leaving comments is fun.
WHERE IS HOMELESS!!!

F

frogapotomus

well we better get on topic hmmmm oh i have a question for all of you ppl how big would charzards crap be

W

WeAreVenom

Gamer Blue. You’re killing me LOL. 250 smash points for the one liner.

W

WeAreVenom

cause that’s on topic. I say enough crap to bury ash in it. He didn’t like ash in the beginning. poor ash…. O_o

K

Kinnikuman

I’m back!
Where is homeless I thought he would post lots cause he loves Squrtile

K

Kinnikuman

those jokes were so CHEAP, I didn’t even PAY attention
jk, lol

F

frogapotomus

or you could use ur gc memory cards with ssbm dataand download all the chacters that werent in brawl but were in melee or use that same thingfor clones as alternate costumes

K

Kinnikuman

I’m so excited to play as this character, squrtile was my first poke!

W

WeAreVenom

i owned as charmander.
i say RIDLEY!!! he opens a hole in the universe with his roar, i enter the smash world, and i become the character DRAGON RIDER GUY. lol

F

frogapotomus

heres one. yo mama so poor she went to KFC and had to lick other peoples fingers

K

Kinnikuman

knock knock
who’s there
boo
boo who
Don’t cry man it’s just a joke.

W

WeAreVenom

Chuck norris sleeps with the lights turned on. Not because chuch norris is afraid of the dark, but because the DARK is afraid of CHUCK NORRIS.

K

Kinnikuman

Tom the bomb Nook is so tough he beat up chuck norris.
I’m sorry I just had to say it.

W

WeAreVenom

Yo mama so fat that when she stepped on the scale it said “Ma’am, will you please step out of the vehicle”

W

WeAreVenom

go ahead kinnikuman. but any bad jokes and you get BURNiNATED! lol

K

Kinnikuman

lol
Tom Nook is so tough he can eat breakfast at Mcdonalds AFTER 10:30
….TROGDOR!!!!!

K

Kinnikuman

We almost have 600 post…I want you to have this WeAreVenom…
lol

F

frogapotomus

yo mama so fat she orderers her food fat full instead of fat free that was horrible

Top Bottom