• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger Approaches.

Brony Drumming

Smash Rookie
NNID
BronyDrumming
Hello there, Smash players! This is BronyDrumming. (You can call me Steven for short) I have been playing Smash Bros. games ever since the N64, all the way to Sm4sh for Wii U/3DS. (Except for Project M, since I have not played it) My main since Brawl, is Lucario; along with Sm4sh fighters like Greninja, Shulk, and Lucina. I also main Kirby and Pikachu in 64 and Melee.

I remembered playing melee either by myself and my friends, until Brawl came out. I've played Brawl a lot when it came out, both by myself and with my friends. Just like everyone else, I stopped playing Brawl because the overall game wasn't as good as melee; it also did not age well for me either. (Plus, I lost the disc to Brawl) Then I started playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS; I still am playing Sm4sh. (As of right now, Super Smash Bros for Wii U is the best Wii U game; it does help immensely that this game is very addicting, and improved on the online portion, and everything wrong with Brawl)

If anyone wants to add me, my Nintendo ID is the same as my Smash boards username. Then we can settle this in Sm4sh! I am looking forward to seeing you guys.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello and welcome! Smashing since the beginning of the series is nice. My main in Smash 64 is Kirby and I hear you do a bit of Lucina. I also tackle Pikachu but mostly for fun. My mains are the quartet of princesses here at Smash 4. 4X4 if you view it that way thou my two best mains are Zelda & Peach. It's nice to se you around. be sure to check the character threads for the character you use like Lucario who is your main. Hope you have a good time around and learn new things while making new friends. Good luck!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~:222:

Check out here to see if there's a scene in your area!
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

I used Kirby as well in 64 and I dabble in Shulk this game. Pretty fun characters to use:086:

gameguywoopoop

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bossman1378
3DS FC
5043-3612-9201
Hello! I've recently gotten onto the forums myself, so finding other new faces is nice. I've been smashing since the beginning myself, and I've always been fond of Yoshi. I've picked up Sonic, Pikachu, Dark Pit and Diddy Kong since the new Smash, and I've been looking for places to start in the competitive scene. My ID is Bossman1378, and I'd love to square off against you. (:

Rugal Cuttah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2079-8390-5278
Hello there, Smash players! This is BronyDrumming. (You can call me Steven for short) I have been playing Smash Bros. games ever since the N64, all the way to Sm4sh for Wii U/3DS. (Except for Project M, since I have not played it) My main since Brawl, is Lucario; along with Sm4sh fighters like Greninja, Shulk, and Lucina. I also main Kirby and Pikachu in 64 and Melee.

I remembered playing melee either by myself and my friends, until Brawl came out. I've played Brawl a lot when it came out, both by myself and with my friends. Just like everyone else, I stopped playing Brawl because the overall game wasn't as good as melee; it also did not age well for me either. (Plus, I lost the disc to Brawl) Then I started playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS; I still am playing Sm4sh. (As of right now, Super Smash Bros for Wii U is the best Wii U game; it does help immensely that this game is very addicting, and improved on the online portion, and everything wrong with Brawl)

If anyone wants to add me, my Nintendo ID is the same as my Smash boards username. Then we can settle this in Sm4sh! I am looking forward to seeing you guys.
Welcome, look forward to seeing your lucario fight a mewtwo.

Top Bottom