• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New CG? Does it work?

juki

Smash Cadet
Haven't tried it yet but looks like it can be Di'd out of. Looks way to cool to work tbh.

B0NK

Smash Lord
I'll test it later today. Looks like a great way to get an opponent from a platform to the edge of the field but I tend to stay off the platforms when I'm using Ice Climbers on battlefield. I thought if you guys like that you would like this finisher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBOrRd_Z2GM

Sorry about the quality, taken from a cell phone. Sadly this finisher can be airdodged or jumped away from but I have done it in a friendly match. I would never use this in a real match because it's too risky.

B0NK

Smash Lord
I tested it with a human opponent. It can easily be DI out of from platform to platform, but it is harder to DI out of if used on the ground instead of from platform to platform but it's to situational to be usable.

Top Bottom