• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New-Brunswick(Moncton) Thread

Maverick

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, me and Nizbel are two smashers from near Monctom. This summer we went to a tournament that was held in Halifax(Hellasmashed) and it was alot of fun, so we wondered if we could start something like that here in moncton.

So here goes, I'm Maverick , 17years old, and I'm from shediac.

All the new brunswickers our there , heed our call!

Maverick

Smash Rookie
Ahh!Signs of life from new-brunswick! Our goal in starting this thread was to find enough people to start maybe bi weekly tournaments or something, so if you have friends that have friends, let em know please ;)

Veysey

Smash Cadet
Well, my wife and I live up in Miramichi. While neither of us are up to a competitive level, we sure don't mind playing against people better than us. Give me a shout if anyone is ever up this way. (Especially if you think you can help us improve our game ;) )

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
Oh wow there really are Moncton players here! I'm... not a perminant resident in Monton. I go to school here though and have been living here from September of 07.

Nice to know I have some local smashers! ^^;

Nizbel

Smash Rookie
Mostly melee smashing I haven't got into Brawl, I don't really like it actually.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
Hey, dunno why it took me so long to check out the regionals, But i'm a New Brunswicker, i live in Miramichi but am always traveling, i spend alot of time in Freddy. I'm a big melee fan but have grow accustom to brawl, feel free to register my friend code

Top Bottom