• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[New]Brawl English Promo Trailer & Other English Clips

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Semi-High Quality Stage6:
http://www.stage6.com/user/bdcool187/video/2222134/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Video-Premier-Trailer.

Low Qaulity YouTube:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-DGPQ5MH0 - I suggest you use the Stage6 instead if possible, the YouTube quality is quite poor and the audio begins to lag noticeably after a minute or so.

It seems that there's a full English trailer now, including snippets from various Character's new voice acting.

Also, Metaknight sounds like a complete badass. (Listen for 'Behold' when he does his FS)

More Videos!

MetaKnight Voice Victory Clips:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kErJS9CJVMU - Link supplied by Kittah4

Edit 1: Added Stage6 Version

Edit 2: I did NOT upload these videos to their respective sites, before anyone asks, I merely found them browsing around the 'net and saw there was no topic on them yet here.

Edit 3: Added Kittah4's MetaKnight video link.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Awesomeness! Pokemon Trainer's voice is fine to me. I'm not to hot about about Metaknights tho..soo deep and dark

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
The final scenes of the characters posing together, especially the last one, are so awesome, it defies all logic. I cant wait for this game!

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
"Now I'll show you! WRAAAAAAAAA"
Sonic's VA FINALLY began sounding awesome! 'Bout time!
The montages were great, like DDD tauing piplup to dash at his belly, or the epic Mario vs Sonic finale!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I bet this is why the delay happen. XD jk

I love how they did it. *Goes to watch it again*

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Hm, still undecided on the epicness of the voices.
"BEHOLD...!" in monstrous tone from Metaknight is weird.
Sounds like Fox is actually saying "FIRE FOX" but got cut off.
Pit's side b sounds less irritating though.
I wonder how MK's Neutral A will sound. We know that the monstrous "Behold" isn't his NORMAL voice from E for all vids. "You have much left to learn."

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Hahaha, I was kinda' hoping Meta-Knight would have had his voice from the Kirby show, with a Spanish accent and all. I would've laughed my *** off. His deep voice is...well...deep. >_>

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, that Sonic vs Mario at the end was Epic =). I admit to tearing up a bit hahahah, we've all been waiting for so long. Finally...

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm...at the end it looks like Mario is gonna' be the one who hits Sonic...Sonic is kicking too low and the fire ball is aimed right at his head. If Sonic was bringing his "A" game, he could deliver a storm of punches to poor Mario in under a second.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
nice i favorited it on my youtube account
I CANT WAIT FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I almost soiled myself when I heard Metaknight's voice. Almost.

In fact, I think his voice is why it's rated Teen, not Zamus or Snake, it's Metaknight terrifying, nightmare inducing voice.

Otani

Smash Rookie
Is it me or did PT really sound like Ash when he said 'Go!' and released Ivysaur? o_o

Rash

Smash Ace
Flippin' awesome. Now that's the kind of promos the U.S. needs. If only we were to get commercials similar to this here in the states, as opposed as the "We would like to play" ones that will probably show up instead. :(

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
The Sonic Vs. Mario piece was nice and all, but what really sealed the deal for me was Link and Zelda.

Top Bottom