• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT..... i think

TheFast

Smash Lord
ok now for people who use down b in the air (not that it should be done :ohwell: ) when u enter a second jump u get super armor right? well now what cancels super armor 1. attacking 2. dodging well the start up for the down b is neither sooo if u use your second jump then down b at the right time u can get super armor during the entire start-up of ur down b

Hope this helps

(i dont know if this is already know sorry if it is)

Usefull when u try to sweetspot the edge and some1 trys to hit u to have super armor :laugh:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, it's not what cancels the jump, but rather, the fact that the jump is, indeed, canceled.

Hahaha, I wish Yoshi could pull out more weight changes and maybe even some armor. There might be something someone finds later on down the road, though.

TheFast

Smash Lord
ground pound cancels the double jump therefore no heavy armor (note: it's not super armor)
but ive done this and had super armor it does cancel ur jump but if u time it right with the super armor timing u keep the super armor during the start up of ur down b ive done it many times they hit me and i take the damage but dont move
if u want to test it try doing the ground pound after he starts the jump but before he gets any real momentum i mean i guess it could of been the moves that where used but it only happened when i double jumped and did this timing
(sorry if i am misstaken i will do more looking into it later today)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Please do some more investigating if you think you're onto something.

We could be wrong, for all we know.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, do people know about using down-b on the slopes to use really cool aerial tricks? i really like doing this on lylat, yoshi's island, and delfino.

i use yoshi a lot lately but i don't go on this character board often.

(if you guys remember him, i'm a friend of park5150 :yoshi: :yoshi:)

TheFast

Smash Lord
ok my computer was down yesterday but tonight me and one of my friends, who also mains yoshi :laugh:, are going to test it out around 3-4 o clock hopefully i will try and make a video but my pc doesnt have an sd card slot so i dont know how i would get it online :confused:
please check back later

TheFast

Smash Lord
yah well we tested to today not very well tho because my friend started playing after he said he saw super armor during the startup of the down b i thought i saw it at the same time too so it does seem to work ill work on getting a video with it

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Nice, nice. I'd be interested to see what you guys have found.

I didn't think it was possible to have armor on the startup. Guess I was wrong. o_0

TheFast

Smash Lord
we try lol but ill try to more research into this because he had to leave after 20 minutes so we didnt have that long ill try to get a video of it and if u pm me ur wii code i could send it to u

Top Bottom