• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[New AT] Future of fox's metagame, the B-neutral lock

TheFlow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flowmed
Yeah its possible. As you guys may know the metagame is constantly evolving, and we foxes we need to adapt.

I present you, the b-neutral lock !

Now you all know fox's b-neutral doesn't have any locking properties nor hitlag, but still it can lock people using a special AT.

You need to do a DACBN, a Dash attack cancel to b neutral. The target will receive the weak hit of the dash attack, then a special hitbox will make him fall, ready for Bneutral locking.

There is a 12.5% chance that it works. Another version of this can be done while platform canceling, but its works only against randoms lucarios.

I hope you guys enjoy bNeutral locking ! See you soon !

#2016Metagame
#LM2good

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Never really heard of this before,,,, I guess I will try this in the future I suppose... Skeptical....

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Welp, I forgot to try this but I will try it tomorrow but then.... look at yo avatar lol got nothing to do with Fox.

Top Bottom