• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT Found! Brightside Cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Alright guys I found an awesome new AT. I'm calling it the Brightside cancel since I'm amazing. Well first of to do it you gotta shield then let go of the L/R trigger then immediately jab down on the c-stick. Yeah it sounds like a normal out of shield but it really isn't. I don't need to explain why. Here is a list of chars who can't do it.

Yoshi

DISCUSS

alcheato

Smash Ace
Holy ****, guys! I tried this and it works. Yoshi is definitely the new best character in Brawl.

Cerozero

Smash Apprentice
Wow! Good job! You figured out how to follow up a shield with a downsmash, and you came up with a ******** name for it! Its named after you? Kudos Nub, you just made a fool of your self for hopefully the last time. Remember this feeling and stop trying to name **** after yourself.

Insomniac487

Smash Cadet
haven't some people figured this out within 3 weeks of the US release date? Dude honestly, to save yourself from future threads and having people making fun of you. don't name stuff after yourself. Look at "DLX cancel"

a good portion of the people like the name of the technique for "what" it is, the name of the technique should explain everything itself...... Example : Boost Smashing. But naming it after yourself. "brightside cancel" is just asking people to laugh at you. There are wayy WAY too many people trying to get "famous" by naming techniques. Even posting a youtube vid of yourself is better for getting famous, jesus christ. Sounds kind of harsh, but thats what a lot of people think. Basically, it's just that a ton of people are **** tired of people naming ATs after themselves "trying" to get popular/famous/etc

khepri

Smash Lord
Wow! Good job! You figured out how to follow up a shield with a downsmash, and you came up with a ******** name for it! Its named after you? Kudos Nub, you just made a fool of your self for hopefully the last time. Remember this feeling and stop trying to name **** after yourself.
You just fell for it....shame on you.

D

Deleted member

i think brightside is a cool guy. eh makes tech and doesn't afraid of anything.

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys I found an awesome new AT. I'm calling it the Brightside cancel since I'm amazing. Well first of to do it you gotta shield then let go of the L/R trigger then immediately jab down on the c-stick. Yeah it sounds like a normal out of shield but it really isn't. I don't need to explain why. Here is a list of chars who can't do it.

Yoshi

DISCUSS
Not to blast you anymore, but I mean..."I don't even need to explain why"

Um, yea you do, or people think you had a concussion and believe you thought it was April Fools. It not even that, but your seriously patting yourself on the back for this, and nobody knows the difference between what you've said, and what we've been doing for the past 7 years...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Please refrain from making these joke threads, they're not as original as you think. I lock quite a few of these a day by myself, and it is much much more irritating for me to see MORE threads complaining about/making fun of people who make silly "techniques " and name them after themselves than actually seeing the threads that do that. I will continue to issue warnings for spam for a little while, but if this problem persists, I'll be forced to actually give infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom