• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Animated Short: Lucky and the Pirates

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Hey everyone! There's an animated short currently in progress that I am freelance animating on and I thought I'd bring it up here if anyone is interested. The piece is currently nearing the end of storyboarding and we will begin final animations soon. We hope to have the piece done by Jan or Feb 2015.

It's the story of a dog that lived in royalty and then goes off on an adventure to find his owner after she is taken away!

We have an indiegogo that is over in a couple of days and we'd love your support. <3
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lucky-and-the-pirates

Rewards include access to a password-protected animator blog (where we'll be posting concept art, storyboards, test animations etc), character prints, signed sketches, etc!

Please check it out and thanks for you support! :ness:

edit: (I wasn't sure if this thread or the artwork thread would be appropriate to post this on so I posted it here figuring it is more general)

Last edited:
Top Bottom